Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
One aspect of Ashe's first time that I haven't seen discussed much to this point is how much can the characters have sobered up from their evening. I wonder how affected by liquid courage was Ashe? It has been a while since I played, but I remember alcohol being present for the sleepover. At the same time I also remember that Ashe did not seem to be in an even mildly intoxicated state. I don't drink a lot that often, but I can say with my experience that my behavior is the first thing that change even if only subtly and it does not necessarily take a lot either. So it is possible that alcohol helped make the event happen, but I am still unsure on that front.

As the players that would have liked for her first time to be with a more central LI, is it possible for Ashe to regret having done the deed? Maybe not right away in the morning, but at a later point when, like Morrigan pointed out, she realize that it does not solve all her problems. If the booze helped the event will she regret not being totally sober for it?

Great... I am hyping myself for the next update way too far ahead of time....

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
It’s just that people are accustomed to date sims, where the main thing is not the plot, but the choice of partners and the development of relationships with them.
Speaking for myself, I'm not at all accustomed to date sims. I actively try to avoid them, most of the time, though there have been a couple which have made it onto my playlist. I'm far more accustomed to story driven games.

To each their own, of course. Let those who favor date sims enjoy themselves, as I enjoy good stories.

Great... I am hyping myself for the next update way too far ahead of time....
Way, way too far ahead. We won't see the next update for at least another two months, maybe another three.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

LoveIsTheAnswer

Oct 20, 2018
Thank you for the feedback :).
Thank you for responding! Your explanation has definitely put me more at ease with the scene, and your reasoning makes sense. I think if I waited to play it until episode 4 was out, it wouldn't have bugged me as much to have had some of the next day events x) So excited for more! <3

Reactions: MorriganRae

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Not really too hung up on the 'first time', her life is a bit of a mess, and this is not at all a unrealistic turn of events. The emotional impact of the people she is more conflicted about is what I look forward to. In my playthrough with my choices, she has crazy chemistry with Fiona, is absolutely starting to take an interest in Lexi, and the rest unless I'm forgetting someone doesn't have that many choices yet. I'm just looking forward to the interactions with those she really cares about now.

WzS

May 11, 2021
I can't understand,There are so many intersex people in this game.Why would MC be afraid to blow her cover.
I'm not sure what you mean by "intersex", but if you mean cock+pussy (duplo as it is referred in the story), then you just didn't pay attention, since they are a rare occurrence and stigmatized for being horny all the time and thus seen as sluts, hence why she wants to hide it.

karl768

Jun 27, 2017
I can't understand,There are so many intersex people in this game.Why would MC be afraid to blow her cover.
Dude, I know sometimes we play for a quick wank, but at least go back and give the story a chance, this gets answered in game.

You don't even have to play that far for the answer, it's like literally the first few lines, as soon as Ashe takes a shower.

JDReeco

Jan 2, 2018
Can't wait for the next episode, because that cliffhanger is killing... Also curious to see how the sleepover ends the next morning ... and what other adventures awaits us.
Woulnd't mind for Ashe have a bit more time together with Delilah or Lexi, cause I find both damn cute <3

Keep up this great game, it's one of the games I die during the time between updates :D

allbirdsky

May 13, 2022
Dude, I know sometimes we play for a quick wank, but at least go back and give the story a chance, this gets answered in game.

You don't even have to play that far for the answer, it's like literally the first few lines, as soon as Ashe takes a shower.
If I play this game for a quick wank,There are too many better options. As you said,just few lines,
MC concerns sound ridiculous because the game has no specific description at all.

JDReeco

Jan 2, 2018
I don't get why the game would need a "specifc description" for that?
Isn't it boring to know every little aspect about the world or the people right from the start when you read a book or play a game? Normally characters have their secrets, hidden intentions or motives, which one only discover throughout the story.

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
If I play this game for a quick wank,There are too many better options. As you said,just few lines,
MC concerns sound ridiculous because the game has no specific description at all.
I explained the terminology a bit here, hope that clears up the confusion:
In regards to the inconsistencies, I think you misunderstood the terminology of the sexes there (it is a bit confusing unfortunately). There are three sexes:
  • Females: Around 50% of the population. Female genitalia.
  • Mono futanari: Around 50% of the population. Male genitalia.
  • Duplo futanari: Rare. They have a super high libido and thus have a nasty reputation. They have both male and female genitalia.
When people in this world talk about futas they technically mean both mono and duplo. But since most of them are mono that's what people just assume they are. So: Ashe is a duplo, all the other girls with bulges (Fiona, Cleo, Natasha, etc.) are mono (or at least they claim to be).

GrumpyOldGit

Jan 29, 2021
This is just blatantly false. The game spells out quite clearly both the fact that "duplo futa" (intersex) is heavily prejudiced against, as well as where that prejudice is coming from. Also explained is the consequences this prejudice has on duplos in this world. Some ability in reading between the lines may be required, but if the game made it any more obvious, I'd be criticizing it for excessive exposition.
Isn't it boring to know every little aspect about the world or the people right from the start when you read a book or play a game? Normally characters have their secrets, hidden intentions or motives, which one only discover throughout the story.
100% true, all of this. You don't need to understand the prejudice that Ashe fears to understand her anxiety, you only need to understand anxiety.

And that's where I go off on a tangent to say that this game hits so close to home for me that it's almost uncomfortable. I have enough crippling anxiety to deal with in real life; I usually prefer to avoid it like the plague in games.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes