damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
The MC's monologue at the beginning is already a description.
Also, later in the TV news, you see that a well known futa killed herself because of pressure on social media, after it was revealed that she was a duplo and not a mono futanari.
Sure, it's not written in big flashing letters, but if you pay a little attention, you should understand that there is a big ostracism against duplo. And why Ashe want to keep her secret at all costs.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Also, later in the TV news, you see that a well known futa killed herself because of pressure on social media, after it was revealed that she was a duplo and not a mono futanari.
Sure, it's not written in big flashing letters, but if you pay a little attention, you should understand that there is a big ostracism against duplo. And why Ashe want to keep her secret at all costs.
This is honestly a very underrated way of storytelling which helps build the universe at the same time. I wish more devs would do things like this because the devil is in the details and it helps sell the immersion.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Without further explanation, it is unclear why she did this.

allbirdsky

May 13, 2022
The MC's monologue at the beginning is already a description.
This is far from enough. The prejudices she mentioned can also be used to describe some men and women.This is not enough to be used as a threat by anyone.
There are too many duplo in this game,They are not a rare. They live like normal people. If MC was bullied and had committed suicide before.SMS threats are persuasive. unlike now, it's like a joke.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
This is far from enough. The prejudices she mentioned can also be used to describe some men and women.This is not enough to be used as a threat by anyone.
There are too many duplo in this game,They are not a rare. They live like normal people. If MC was bullied and had committed suicide before.SMS threats are persuasive. unlike now, it's like a joke.
No, these prejudices are used there specifically to describe duplos.
To many duplo? Where? There are only two of them in the entire game, MC and the one who committed suicide. That's all.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

returner

Sep 2, 2023
hey MorriganRae finally got around to playing your game this time - there's so much to unpack! I must've missed a couple updates because this had some good amount of content here.

I like how subtle the shift to submissive and dominant personalities are. Sometimes there's too much expo, but this is a VN and not a flash game so I understand.

I understand sex is less of a taboo thing in this universe but the 'soulmate' was weirdly affected wayy too much when compared to MC's best friend's reaction to the hj. Is she secretly in love with MC and wanted a way out because of shame or perhaps guilt? Did Kate secretly jill out peeping on Zoey and MC going at it?

Scenes between Kendra Natasha and MC were just right. I would humbly request the MC to get in trouble with the Bimbo Futa couple again so there's a good conflict in the story and a chance for Natasha to swoop in for MC kitten. Yes, I'm shipping the two. Yes, I have a thing for girls in uniform. Shut up.

I wish you the very best. I wish I earned enough to sponsor you, but alas. A review and comment is all I can do.

MorriganRae

Developer of 'Eruption Imminent'
Game Developer
May 21, 2023
Episode 4 - Progress Report #10
Renders for Day 11 are finished!

Also: Eruption Imminent is currently 30% off on itch.io during Spring Sales Week! Get it here:

Last edited:

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
the game is cool and entertaining, but for 3 versions of the game I saw little content and little action in the game more text was made and I don't see the point yet of paying for something in the incentive I bought one game there is a game with the language that I need and here on the site it is not there but the content there is norm given by the developer of this game and you have only one language of the game, it's English, and I need my language that was in the game, and you don't provide it

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
the game is cool and entertaining, but for 3 versions of the game I saw little content and little action in the game more text was made and I don't see the point yet of paying for something in the incentive I bought one game there is a game with the language that I need and here on the site it is not there but the content there is norm given by the developer of this game and you have only one language of the game, it's English, and I need my language that was in the game, and you don't provide it
In this case, you are clearly not the target audience for this game. Pass by.
The developer is making the game in his native language, and obviously he doesn’t have the ability to translate it into a bunch of other languages. Such a claim is quite strange.

coco_16_

Dec 7, 2022
Reading comprehension 3/10.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Stop the bad vibes, the dev is reading here. The graphic, designs and sexual tension in this game is insanely good.

Me too, I don't know and don't get why duplo are shy towards other trans. I haven't found informations about this, but it's not my reality at all. And if it's a concern for the fictionnal caracter who cares.

I also think, the sex scene with the redhead (that looks too much like another caracter) happened too soon, but you know shit happens (and she still a pussy virgin). Also, some people don't like too much grinding so shy not give them a quick fuck with the unhinged hypersexual cool friend.

Excellent first game by the dev and I'm not into trans game normally.
Where did you see bad vibes? On the contrary, I praised the developer.
In this world, duplos are considered sexually anxious and aggressive, which makes them likely to become rapists, which is why they are hated. And in this game there are no trans, these are futanari.

Reactions: agadou16

agadou16

Aug 10, 2020
If I play this game for a quick wank,There are too many better options. As you said,just few lines,
MC concerns sound ridiculous because the game has no specific description at all.
Stop the bad vibes, the dev is reading here. The graphic, designs and sexual tension in this game is insanely good.

Me too, I don't know and don't get why duplo are shy towards other trans. I haven't found informations about this, but it's not my reality at all. And if it's a concern for the fictionnal caracter who cares.

I also think, the sex scene with the redhead (Zoey), that looks a bit too much like another caracter (Lexi), happened too soon, but you know shit happens (and she still a pussy virgin). Also, some people don't like too much grinding so shy not give them a quick fuck with the unhinged hypersexual cool friend.

agadou16

Aug 10, 2020
Where did you see bad vibes? On the contrary, I praised the developer.
In this world, duplos are considered sexually anxious and aggressive, which makes them likely to become rapists, which is why they are hated. And in this game there are no trans, these are futanari.
I've been noob, my bad, I meant to respond to the person you previously responded to.

But about that : ''In this world, duplos are considered sexually anxious and aggressive, which makes them likely to become rapists, which is why they are hated. And in this game there are no trans, these are futanari.''

Is it just in the world of this game or it's a known code in futanari content ? Thanks in advance.

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
In this case, you are clearly not the target audience for this game. Pass by.
The developer is making the game in his native language, and obviously he doesn’t have the ability to translate it into a bunch of other languages. Such a claim is quite strange.
well, first of all, he makes this game to earn money for himself, and what to expand his community a little more than now and earn money, you need to look for a person that he transferred this game to you

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023

I also think, the sex scene with the redhead (Zoey), that looks a bit too much like another caracter (Lexi), happened too soon, but you know shit happens (and she still a pussy virgin). Also, some people don't like too much grinding so shy not give them a quick fuck with the unhinged hypersexual cool friend.

here is your no one like this trance, and yours is not needed here to tie a wonderful game to this game with Lexi, and the character in the game with Lexi is much more beautiful than here, and yours is not like that, I supported this game many times when the game was released was not abandoned for an important reason

• Thinking Face
Reactions: thegrindisreal
4.90 star(s) 101 Votes