Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The whole blackmail story is bullshit. Why should I be forced to accept this? Where is the option to send that unknown person to fuck himself off?
So far he hasn't asked too crazy, so there's no need to panic.

On the other hand, what do you think of the possible consequences of having public sex with Kate? Remember that not only is she the mother of Ashe's best friend but she is a married woman, which makes Ashe a homewrecker cat, as a result Ashe is justifying all the prejudices about the Duplos.

EroPulse

Formerly 'ApexAlex'
Apr 18, 2020
I don't understand the blackmail plot. The blackmailer has no tangible evidence to confirm the duplo futa. I don't understand why Ashe didn't do her first choice and say "fuck you" and block.

I mean, I get it... It's for drama and all that, but unless the blackmailer sent Ashe an incriminating photo and said, here, look, I have proof, do what I say or else. I don't know why Ashe is even going along with it. Now that she sent the selfie, she's giving the blackmailer ammo. :unsure:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I don't understand the blackmail plot. The blackmailer has no tangible evidence to confirm the duplo futa. I don't understand why Ashe didn't do her first choice and say "fuck you" and block.

I mean, I get it... It's for drama and all that, but unless the blackmailer sent Ashe an incriminating photo and said, here, look, I have proof, do what I say or else. I don't know why Ashe is even going along with it. Now that she sent the selfie, she's giving the blackmailer ammo. :unsure:
It happens to a lot of people. Blackmailers do tend to target vulnerable people too, and Ashe has really low self-esteem.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023

The blackmailer will send a message to all of Ashe's contacts, including her boss. They'll ask Ashe, what the fuck? And she can't lie to them.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It happens to a lot of people. Blackmailers do tend to target vulnerable people too, and Ashe has really low self-esteem.
I agree, from the beginning Ashe has been a nervous wreck who needs to smoke good weed to calm down, added to the fact that her biggest fear is being discovered as Duplo, it doesn't take much for them to have her in the palm of their hand. The blackmailer may not have evidence but just by accusing her people will want to check if it is true or not.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020

The blackmailer did send a document proving that Ashe is a Duplo to put weight to her threats. We as the player don't see that document. I talk about it in one of my previous posts. But it is a written document. Surely something official, maybe legal. The nature of the document Ashe knows but not the player. It might be a birth certificate or something similar. Ashe does not seems to be surprised by the document itself. Now that I think about it I wonder why Ashe didn't looked alarmed that this document got in the hands of the blackmailer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Birdnman993

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
finally caught up on my other games, time to finally play this update. One of my most anticipated game updates to play for sure

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Great update overall. I'm rly glad the dev is open to advice and incorporated an optional recap.
On another note, The pace was good, the renders frkin hot, and man the satisfaction I get from MC becoming more confident ahhhh. And the paths finally taking a direction was satisfying, I saw a hint system was added too, that's prbbly why the mod wasn't updated. I'm just hoping it won't be too much work making scenes for 3 diff routes plus managing all the relationships...

This isn't relevant or anything but man idk why but whenever I read Duplo, the way it sounds gives me some cyberpunk typa vibe lol.

Anyways, great update

THX

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
The blackmailer did send a document proving that Ashe is a Duplo to put weight to her threats. We as the player don't see that document. I talk about it in one of my previous posts. But it is a written document. Surely something official, maybe legal. The nature of the document Ashe knows but not the player. It might be a birth certificate or something similar. Ashe does not seems to be surprised by the document itself. Now that I think about it I wonder why Ashe didn't looked alarmed that this document got in the hands of the blackmailer.
Man he doesn't even need "tangible evidence". Given that the mc is obviously not the confident type (I won't even talk abt how being a duplo isn't a blessing in that world bc it's kinda obvious lol), just the fact that smn could know is enough. It's a fear she has, man she hasn't told her best friend for so many years. Plus, I don't think you need some proof to spout bs on smn. It'll always plant the seed of doubt in ppl if you can't prove them otherwise (and that she can't). Though I have to say, I don't remember there being a mention of the blackmailer detaining documents. I remember her talkin abt it. Saying it was documented but that's it.

THX

Reactions: PushMyButton

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
They didn't send any document they just said that they would tell all of her contacts she's a duplo and when her sister asked how someone could have found out she says her doctors know so maybe there's documents that confirm it that the blackmailer was able to get

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
The cuck queen path needs to put you in drastically different scenarios to let you be a spectator so I feel like if there wasn't the cuck queen path there wouldn't be this path selection we'd still just be making decisions on a case by case basis like we had been till now because we were already making domme and sub choices and the 2 end scenes were mostly the same so instead of being locked to an option because of the door we chose there could have just been the 3 options when giving the massage leave, continue or do a foot massage and you could have just put the symbols on the choices to clarify and that would let people have the relationship they want with each individual instead of basically choosing it in one choice. Hopefully you still have some say in relationships though. I chose the siren path but if I chose the sub path would I be forced to do stuff with the cop because that's what the choice kind of seems like and I hate the cop that's why I think so many people don't like this seemingly locked path approach but maybe it's a bit more open then we think.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
They didn't send any document they just said that they would tell all of her contacts she's a duplo and when her sister asked how someone could have found out she says her doctors know so maybe there's documents that confirm it that the blackmailer was able to get
Yeah, I was trying to remember some official proof the blackmailer had and was drawing a blank, figured I just blanked on a scene, or hit space double at the wrong time.

Dec 3, 2020
Super solid update. My only complaint is the dev might have tipped their hand too early on the mystery of the blackmailer. I'm pretty sure I know exactly who it is...
Hopefully I'm wrong tho...

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Consultation with fiona the only possible relationship would be the Mc being sub? I mean the Mc would never stick her dick in?

Last edited:

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
The cuck queen path needs to put you in drastically different scenarios to let you be a spectator so I feel like if there wasn't the cuck queen path there wouldn't be this path selection we'd still just be making decisions on a case by case basis like we had been till now because we were already making domme and sub choices and the 2 end scenes were mostly the same so instead of being locked to an option because of the door we chose there could have just been the 3 options when giving the massage leave, continue or do a foot massage and you could have just put the symbols on the choices to clarify and that would let people have the relationship they want with each individual instead of basically choosing it in one choice. Hopefully you still have some say in relationships though. I chose the siren path but if I chose the sub path would I be forced to do stuff with the cop because that's what the choice kind of seems like and I hate the cop that's why I think so many people don't like this seemingly locked path approach but maybe it's a bit more open then we think.
The truth is that I don't understand why there are so many complaints about the paths, it's not very complicated to have several saves, I see it more as a limiter of options for those who don't want to see the other content or simply so that the dialogues are more focused on the personality you chose, type Being a Dik (Chick, Neutral or Dik), for example in Defending Lydia Collier I have more than 17 saves for different paths and I am missing some of them, so I really don't see why there is so much complaining, it is true that before you had the option to choose between 2 options for each individual but I believe that this path choice is for the development of the Mc in terms of her personality, the way she relates to others and make her more linear (not to be dom with some and sub with others), I still believe there will be options such as ending a route or simply not having a sexual scene with someone you don't want.

4.90 star(s) 86 Votes