jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
I'm glad that the dev clarified this branching, because the way it was presented in-game made it look like three distinctly separate story paths. They have a lot more work on their plate now, but if this is truly what they think the game needed in order to tell the kind of story they wanted to tell, there's no avoiding it. All we can really do is hope that they have the time and resources to achieve their goals. And we can help with the resources through Patreon memberships and whatnot.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
It's basically how I thought it would be, but Morrigan wanted to be poetic in the astral travel to represent the three routes and with that people got a little hysterical.
I've been around in gaming for a long ass time now and usually when a choice or a branch is portrayed in that way, it generally always ends up being a pretty shitty deal, that's why I think a lot of people got worried.
We're basically conditioned to expect the worst because the world of AVN's and gaming in general tends to be filled to the brim with disappointment, so it's much easier to curb your excitement than to get false hope.

Granted, it sounds good in theory but we'll see about the execution of it.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I've been around in gaming for a long ass time now and usually when a choice or a branch is portrayed in that way, it generally always ends up being a pretty shitty deal, that's why I think a lot of people got worried.
We're basically conditioned to expect the worst because the world of AVN's and gaming in general tends to be filled to the brim with disappointment, so it's much easier to curb your excitement than to get false hope.

Granted, it sounds good in theory but we'll see about the execution of it.
I always prefer a centric and unique route with some little variations, as writing different branches is hard and the development time yeet out of the stratosphere.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I always prefer a centric and unique route with some little variations, as writing different branches is hard and the development time yeet out of the stratosphere.
Yeah that's also generally how I prefer things, exactly for the reasons you've outlined.
Sure, every once in a while you find a game that can do several routes and do them well, but it's extremely difficult and takes a ton of effort to get the writing, pacing and scenes to work well in the long run.

ZZTuner

Nov 6, 2019
As usual, this update is a gem, and I can't wait for episode 5.

I don't really understand some people's aversion to route variety. Apart from adding content, it's not going to change anything. Personally, I'd enjoy doing all three routes.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I like this because that means even if i am on the siren path i can still dominate the cop and the futa girlfriend as well.
I doubt you can dominate the cop. The only way I see is blackmail her for sexual favors, and I doubt that Ashe would do such a thing, considering that she herself have blackmailed and not by Natasha. I think Siren-Ashe will be able to avoid Natasha or fight her back, but not to top her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
I don't really understand some people's aversion to route variety. Apart from adding content, it's not going to change anything. Personally, I'd enjoy doing all three routes.
I have only the Kitten route, the others was blocked. That is, I was offered a choice without a choice. And to see all three all three routes, I need to play the game again from beginning. Not a good idea. But the game is still a masterpiece.

Reactions: Robotai

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
I have only the Kitten route, the others was blocked. That is, I was offered a choice without a choice. And to see all three all three routes, I need to play the game again from beginning. Not a good idea. But the game is still a masterpiece.
A strange pretension, considering that each route is clearly determined (you understand what every route is about). All three parts ago you didn’t want your Ashe to be cuckquean or show some dominant side. And now you aren't happy that the game does not allow you to choose something that your Ashe has never demonstrated.
While many people often complain that choices in video games literally change nothing, you're complaining that choices in this VN change something in a too significant way.

And you say "I need to play the game again from the beginning" — as if this isn't a Visual Novel where you can skip through the entire story, but some kind of gameplay grind-fest for tens of hours.

For my playthrough I got the routes I wanted: it's Kitten and Cuckquean, and I don't feel deceived that the game didn't give me the Siren route, because it wouldn't make any sense in case of my playthrough.

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
A strange pretension, considering that each route is clearly determined (you understand what every route is about). All three parts ago you didn’t want your Ashe to be cuckquean or show some dominant side. And now you aren't happy that the game does not allow you to choose something that your Ashe has never demonstrated.
And you say "I need to play the game again from the beginning" — as if this isn't a Visual Novel where you can skip through the entire story, but some kind of gameplay grind-fest for tens of hours.
While many people often complain that choices in video games literally change nothing, you're complaining that choices in this VN change something in a too significant way.

For my playthrough I got the routes I wanted: it's Kitten and Cuckquean, and I don't feel deceived that the game didn't give me the Siren route, because it wouldn't make any sense in case of my playthrough.
My pretension is not that I was deceived. I wanted Natasha to dominate Ashe and I hope to get that. But it seems to me a bad decision to give the illusion of choice instead of real choice. I may want to look at other routes, but for this I will have to go play the game from the beginning. Yes, I can skip everything, but it still takes time. And I also have to choose the right answer options.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I like this because that means even if i am on the siren path i can still dominate the cop and the futa girlfriend as well.
Ashe, with her perception of reality completely altered, is going to dominate a two-meter muscular Amazon, the result: being penetrated until she loses feeling in her legs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey squirrel girl conquered thanos why can't our ashe do the same
It's okay to dream but not abuse it either.

Reactions: Dragongod777

Dragongod777

Jul 14, 2023
Ashe, with her perception of reality completely altered, is going to dominate a two-meter muscular Amazon, the result: being penetrated until she loses feeling in her legs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's okay to dream but not abuse it either.
Truth be told what i really see is tag team with Natasha and ashe dominating a character

4.90 star(s) 87 Votes