Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I already mentioned it before, having sex with Kate is wrong for several reasons, first you are fucking your best friend's mother, I imagine that Fiona will not find it funny, second Kate is married so that makes Ashe in a homewrecker and there are consequences if it is discovered, and thirdly it leaves even more bad image that the Duplos have, it will be very interesting to see how this develops and its repercussions in the future.
Fiona literally said to Ashe that she wouldn't care if she had sex with her mom if it meant she finally got laid. Yes the context was Ashe's virginity but no take backsies, Fiona opened that door entirely on her own.
Besides that with Fiona's personality I really doubt she'd care, she'd probably get a laugh out of it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
Fiona literally said to Ashe that she wouldn't care if she had sex with her mom if it meant she finally got laid. Yes the context was Ashe's virginity but no take backsies, Fiona opened that door entirely on her own.
Besides that with Fiona's personality I really doubt she'd care, she'd probably get a laugh out of it.
This is basically how I interpret Fiona being aswell, though there is no doubt that it will likely be fuel for the NTR path since you know.. eye for an eye.
Or, I guess, mother's ass for a mother's ass.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I dont intend to have Ashe fuck Kate or her mother at any point tbh. I don't find them that attractive and Kate being Fiona's mother is a no go if I did or got to know her. I could perhaps change my mind on the mother later depending on the context and what happens later in the story but im still not into her.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Given half an opportunity, Ashe will spend the rest of my playthrough wearing Kate like a hat.
I can't decide between Vanessa or Rachel. I think I might like Vanessa a little more cause she is Bella 2.0 and well she is hot. But I do like the story and relationship more with Rachel so far.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I did let Ashe fall into temptation and have sex with Kate. Want to see what are the consequences, if any.:devilish:

If Fiona wants some revenge (which i doubt considered what she said before) she can get Ashe's pussy or her mom's, i am sure she is as horny as her daughter. :LOL: :p

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I can't decide between Vanessa or Rachel. I think I might like Vanessa a little more cause she is Bella 2.0 and well she is hot. But I do like the story and relationship more with Rachel so far.
I still don't see Vanessa as anything remotely similar to Bella. Bella is by far my favourite VN character and Vanessa is just way too aloof and distant. Vanessa comes off more as a milder Sasha if anything, not AS ice cold but more towards that type of character.
Bella is straight up just spicey angst made flesh and it's great.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I still don't see Vanessa as anything remotely similar to Bella. Bella is by far my favourite VN character and Vanessa is just way too aloof and distant. Vanessa comes off more as a milder Sasha if anything, not AS ice cold but more towards that type of character.
Bella is straight up just spicey angst made flesh and it's great.
Well she isn't going to be an exact copy but she is clearly similar at least to me. With her being rich , buying expensive clothes for Ashe, being bitchy and somewhat cold but also after that dinner she seems to be a bit of a Tsundere to me. So I feel she shares enough qualities to be called Bella 2.0 personally but yeah she isn't nothing like her either I say she more is in the middle tbh but still close enough imo.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Vanessa, without a doubt, I find it funny that Ashe went from being a pizza delivery girl to a gold-digging girlfriend. I also think that her mother likes us. It would be interesting to see Ashe sneaking into high society, she could even get a job.

That moment was very funny, although I wonder why she didn't offer us her sister who is obviously in love with Ashe and wants to jump on her.

Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
That moment was very funny, although I wonder why she didn't offer us her sister who is obviously in love with Ashe and wants to jump on her.
I might be misremembering the exact details of her warning, but it wasn't a case of "she's my sister don't fuck her." It was more along the lines of "she's batshit crazy, she's gonna drug your ass, drive you down to Vegas and get married to you before you come down."
Which leads to the blackmail hypothesizing. Regardless of the blackmail plot though, Fiona seems to be pretty sure her sister's the type of crazy you don't stick your dick into... which I'm unfortunately totally into.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I might be misremembering the exact details of her warning, but it wasn't a case of "she's my sister don't fuck her." It was more along the lines of "she's batshit crazy, she's gonna drug your ass, drive you down to Vegas and get married to you before you come down."
Which leads to the blackmail hypothesizing. Regardless of the blackmail plot though, Fiona seems to be pretty sure her sister's the type of crazy you don't stick your dick into... which I'm unfortunately totally into.
Honestly, I see it as something that sisters do to exaggerate things (if someone has sisters or brothers they would understand), probably Fiona is just being protective of Delilah and with Ashe she probably wants him to explore his sexuality with several companions so she I wouldn't want to involve her, I understand that taking what Fiona says seriously is more than a joke for the group.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
Honestly, I see it as something that sisters do to exaggerate things (if someone has sisters or brothers they would understand), probably Fiona is just being protective of Delilah and with Ashe she probably wants him to explore his sexuality with several companions so she I wouldn't want to involve her, I understand that taking what Fiona says seriously is more than a joke for the group.
I mean, yeah. If your homie wants to date your sister and go into a serious relationship, then no problem, but going into a FWB relationship or having sex with the naive little sister is a big no-no.
Vanessa is going to be the super caring and committed type once you actually go through her shield, and the mother, besides being power hungry and all the political bullshit, actually wants the best for her daughter, which will be an ally of Ashe and bring them together.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Because on Delilah's case Fiona was warning Ashe that she was pretty much obssessed with her. She was pretty much saying "don't stick in crazy".:oops::LOL:
Hence why most people here suspect she is the one behind that, amateurish, blackmail attempt against Ashe. Plus she also had acess i could have seen Ashe and Zoey having sex as she was right next door.

Her.
Him is a male pronoum and there are no males in this game universe.;)

Also Fiona was being very enfatic when warning Ashe about her sister's infatuation. Fiona loves her sister but she also knows her.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadfireMonkey

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
Hence why most people here suspect she is the one behind that, amateurish, blackmail attempt against Ashe.
Also the fact that she acted 'caught in the act' on the bus, and lied her cute-but-crazy ass off about Fiona having told her. I'm still grouchy about Ashe not glomming onto that, and checking with Fi on it. She is generally laid back, which makes her insistence on Delilah and Ashe keeping their paws off each other rather poignant, and would have me personally question her sharing Ashe's "please don't tell anyone ever, and I only told my best friend after decades" secret with her batshit obsessed sister within the day.

Also, curiously, after Delilah grokked how upset Ashe was, no new blackmail attempt was made.

Him is a male pronoum and there are no males in this game universe.;)
The interesting thing for me is that without males, and a lack for male pronouns, but futas without vags there rather should be neutral, female and futa pronouns, because those are the lines of delineation here. Referring to a duplo as "it" might even be an insult in such a culture.
Same goes for the use of 'Goddess': Why use the feminine form when there should never have been a male one?

Idk, those are just a few small and rather insignificant thoughts I had when playing. In other games, I doubt I would even bother voicing those, but EI is written well enough that those things stand out, and I care enough to wonder about them.

---

That all aside, I actually just came here to say thank you to MorriganRae for the game, and the sizeable update.
The writing is remarkably strong, and in a world where so many lewd games don't even take the hurdle of 'understandable English', it stands out like a beacon. I may not be a super-fan of the whole "dominant asshole/demon", "voyeur" and "kind, submissive bitch" trichotomy, but I am thankful that I am going to get to tell the rapey cop to take a hike instead having to suffer her advances endlessly.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Also the fact that she acted 'caught in the act' on the bus, and lied her cute-but-crazy ass off about Fiona having told her. I'm still grouchy about Ashe not glomming onto that, and checking with Fi on it. She is generally laid back, which makes her insistence on Delilah and Ashe keeping their paws off each other rather poignant, and would have me personally question her sharing Ashe's "please don't tell anyone ever, and I only told my best friend after decades" secret with her batshit obsessed sister within the day.
Right after that scene I wanted Ashe to call Fiona right when she off the Bus. To me it makes no sense for her to not check in with Fiona to see if she actually did tell Delilah instead of talking it at face value. Since in their world being a duplo is a big deal and major secret to trust anyone with.

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Right after that scene I wanted Ashe to call Fiona right when she off the Bus. To me it makes no sense for her to check in with Fiona to see if she actually did tell instead of talking it at face value. Since in their world being a duplo is a big deal and major secret to trust anyone with.
Exactly. Or shoot a quick message. So quick and easy. All of the justifications she did afterwards made me almost angry :LOL:.

It was like the author justifying the stupidity/inaction of the main character. So yeah, if there was one thing I didn’t like about the update, it was this.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Exactly. Or shoot a quick message. So quick and easy. All of the justifications she did afterwards made me almost angry :LOL:.

It was like the author justifying the stupidity/inaction of the main character. So yeah, if there was one thing I didn’t like about the update, it was this.
Bad communication is needed for plot, so bad communication it is!

Reactions: Coaxmetal
4.90 star(s) 87 Votes