Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I would like to reopen the "message gate".

I replayed the game from chapter 2. Just to see if I can find a clue on who is sending them. And, as certain as I was that Delilah was not sending them I slightly changed my mind.

As you can see after the party Ashe had with Zoey she was certain that Zoey did not see her pussy. We could read it in the thoughts of Ashe. Neither did Kate when she walked in.

Than Delilah. Yes she acted strange in the bus. But there is something strange the dev build in. I can not believe Fiona will tell Delilah about Ashe. The connection between those two is way to close. But Delilah knows and is crazy about Ashe. And looks ugly telling Ashe that she has the knowledge by her sister.

So with this knowledge Delilah COULD be the sender. Because I do not believe the cop, which I really don't like but has to be in the story, is the sender. Other characters are with me not in the spotlights.

What I do think is that in one of the next chapters the dev gives us a flashback of how things were going. And finally we all know how thing went.

I must say Morrigan makes a super game! I loved the replay as well!

Parzivalpl_1

Dec 17, 2023
No it doesn’t. You are on the Siren (assertive, more confident, more dominant MC) path because of your choices before the door scene. There are no wrong choices.

The dev’s clarifications about the paths:
OHHH sorry i didn't see the dev notes. Thanks for letting me know.

Asmodean2

Jul 4, 2020
Great game, just the right mix of smut and interesting story.

I do hope Natasha will get her (possibly sexy) comeuppance at some point :p

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Zanax

IvanGam

May 11, 2017
I would like to reopen the "message gate".

I replayed the game from chapter 2. Just to see if I can find a clue on who is sending them. And, as certain as I was that Delilah was not sending them I slightly changed my mind.

As you can see after the party Ashe had with Zoey she was certain that Zoey did not see her pussy. We could read it in the thoughts of Ashe. Neither did Kate when she walked in.

Than Delilah. Yes she acted strange in the bus. But there is something strange the dev build in. I can not believe Fiona will tell Delilah about Ashe. The connection between those two is way to close. But Delilah knows and is crazy about Ashe. And looks ugly telling Ashe that she has the knowledge by her sister.

So with this knowledge Delilah COULD be the sender. Because I do not believe the cop, which I really don't like but has to be in the story, is the sender. Other characters are with me not in the spotlights.

What I do think is that in one of the next chapters the dev gives us a flashback of how things were going. And finally we all know how thing went.

I must say Morrigan makes a super game! I loved the replay as well!
Main reason why I don't think it's Delilah is because of the way the blackmailer talked in her messages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't see Delilah writing like that, doesn't match with what we saw from her at all.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For now most things point at her.
Maybe she is just a red herring and the anon blackmailer plot will keep going for longer or maybe (if Delilah is the one) it will be used to showcase the differences in Ashe's approach on a Siren path, from Kitten and Cuckqueen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
For now most things point at her.
Maybe she is just a red herring and the anon blackmailer plot will keep going for longer or maybe (if Delilah is the one) it will be used to showcase the differences in Ashe's approach on a Siren path, from Kitten and Cuckqueen.
Wait.. hol' up.
Now hear me out here.. if the dev is thoroughly ambitious, we could be dealing with a question that has multiple choices depending on which route you're in. Most of the blackmail can be kept through the phone and theoretically you'd only have to make one or two extra scenes for the character that is doing the blackmailing when it's revealed, which means it's certainly doable for it to be a different person blackmailing for each route.

I don't think that's what the dev is going to do, but it would be a hella swerve for us idiots trying to theorycraft.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Wait.. hol' up.
Now hear me out here.. if the dev is thoroughly ambitious, we could be dealing with a question that has multiple choices depending on which route you're in. Most of the blackmail can be kept through the phone and theoretically you'd only have to make one or two extra scenes for the character that is doing the blackmailing when it's revealed, which means it's certainly doable for it to be a different person blackmailing for each route.

I don't think that's what the dev is going to do, but it would be a hella swerve for us idiots trying to theorycraft.
That was one of my theories before Morrigan posted her clarifications for the different paths. And while it is still possible, the number of plausible blackmailer is thinning with each conversation here. I don't know if I could see three potential blackmailer that would fit with each route and be satisfying with what we found out already about her.

About Delilah not being in line with the cocky attitude of the blackmailer. Have we seen a scene with an angry or cocky Delilah? it might be more in line with her than we think. Maybe trying different choices during the party might shed some light on that.

Anyways, the text exchange following the sending of the photo feel to me like the blackmailer is drunk on the feeling of power she feels over Ashe. She might also feel intelligent with Ashe not having identified her yet. That or she is cocky in general.

Reactions: Jafo and Ciaran8023

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Main reason why I don't think it's Delilah is because of the way the blackmailer talked in her messages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't see Delilah writing like that, doesn't match with what we saw from her at all.
I agree, I mean please Fiona says that Delilah is an introverted girl who rarely socializes who has never had a date, a nerd who plays D&D and can barely talk without seeming nervous around her crush.

I have a hard time believing that this same person is capable of threatening the girl she loves by revealing her secret that could ruin her life forever.

I'm sorry if I sound like a lawyer defending her client in court. :LUL:

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I agree, I mean please Fiona says that Delilah is an introverted girl who rarely socializes who has never had a date, a nerd who plays D&D and can barely talk without seeming nervous around her crush.

I have a hard time believing that this same person is capable of threatening the girl she loves by revealing her secret that could ruin her life forever.

I'm sorry if I sound like a lawyer defending her client in court. :LUL:
I mean, if she's into D&D, she might be playing a "character" in order to give her the confidence she otherwise lacks, or the anonymity she has gives her some degree of mental seperation. D&D is basically just a nerdy version of acting either way.
Plus there's the trope of the shy introverts being into some real messed up stuff.

A lot of people seem to discard her based on what she's shown us, but that doesn't mean it's who she is, and all Fiona has said is that she's a nutcase and hasn't said a word about how she tends to act, atleast not from what I recall.

4.90 star(s) 90 Votes