TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
... if someone has an other suspect than Shaw I would open my ears.
Other suspects than Natasha Shaw and Delilah have already been put forward. People have made arguments for Siri, or for Isabella, or for Victoria. My top suspect, as I have already stated twice, is Jessica, though I am now considering Moira and Jessica working together as another strong possibility.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Other suspects than Natasha Shaw and Delilah have already been put forward. People have made arguments for Siri, or for Isabella, or for Victoria. My top suspect, as I have already stated twice, is Jessica, though I am now considering Moira and Jessica working together as another strong possibility.
I'd put Kate with Siri in the second not-as-indicated-as-Delilah-but-still-possible-given-what-we've-seen tier. The other possibilities rely on someone having access to information in some way we haven't been shown in the game so far, making them tier 3 were I running a book.

We'll see what we see when we see it.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
A lot of people seem to discard her based on what she's shown us, but that doesn't mean it's who she is, and all Fiona has said is that she's a nutcase and hasn't said a word about how she tends to act, atleast not from what I recall.
I totally disagree but I respect how they twist a joke conversation to make her look like a blackmail villain hiding a multiple personality as if it were a slasher or an M. Night Shyamalan movie, I won't be the one who limits her creativity.

Nha it is good to think about what can pull away from Del as a suspect. Might help find an other. I guess we all focus on the suspect we want to be the blackmailer. if someone has an other suspect than Shaw I would open my ears. I guess officer flash is someone I really don't see as the suspect.
Before I also thought she was the blackmailer but any suspicion was totally ruled out in the recent chapter, Natasha doesn't need to blackmail her just with her strength and position as a police officer, she could put Ashe against the wall and fuck her really hard and without vaseline.

My guess is that the blackmailer is Isabella. She seems to get along enough with Ashe to want to make her suffer and her brash attitude matches that of the blackmailer.

The other probability is someone we don't know yet or someone who doesn't attract attention like the woman at the gym.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Honestly Jessica I could see potentially. But Moira, as much as I want her to be part of the blackmail plot, I can't see her as wishy washy as the blackmailer is right now. She is someone who does things with a purpose and if she needed something from Ashe she wouldn't go at it in such a roundabout way. And Jessica I have a feeling has other secrets, but from what we have, without my feelings, I could see her as the culprit. Siri is always on the table, but her motives are weak, unless it is an unassumed hatred of duplos since she is basically a stranger. Isabella, as some arguments for and against her, but the game did not give us a strong smoking gun like with Del. She also seems occupied elsewhere with the issues with her mother. But I admit it is like the game goes out of it's way to give everyone an alibi to not be the blackmailer. Some of the conclusion we come to might be false.

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Main reason why I don't think it's Delilah is because of the way the blackmailer talked in her messages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't see Delilah writing like that, doesn't match with what we saw from her at all.
Images aren't loading for me, do you recall what those said?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
About Delilah not being in line with the cocky attitude of the blackmailer. Have we seen a scene with an angry or cocky Delilah? it might be more in line with her than we think. Maybe trying different choices during the party might shed some light on that.
Maybe Delilah is on the path of killing the relation between Ashe and Fiona. Giving her an oppotunity to get closer to a relation with Ashe.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Maybe Delilah is on the path of killing the relation between Ashe and Fiona. Giving her an oppotunity to get closer to a relation with Ashe.
Delilah the jealous. It might work but that doesn't fit her that well with the party she organized. Unless like others have pointed out she got jealous if/when she caught Zoey and that got her far more obsessed with Ashe than she was and now she wants to break all her other relationship.

I don't see big cleaves in Del's personality possible. Maybe some intensifying parts that would explain the difference between how she acts face to face and in private behind the anonymity provided by a spoofed phone number. That makes me think Del asked Fiona to invite Ashe to her slumber party and didn't do it herself. There is nothing saying they had exchanged number before. Speculation time: Fiona gives Ashe's number to her sister so she can invite Ashe herself but Del is a ball of nervousness so ask Fiona anyways. Del has Ashe's number but Ashe doesn't have Del's contact info. Del doesn't need an elaborate stratagem to hide her number from Ashe as long as Ashe doesn't get Del's contact. Am I missing something here? (probably)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Speculation time: Fiona gives Ashe's number to her sister so she can invite Ashe herself but Del is a ball of nervousness so ask Fiona anyways. Del has Ashe's number but Ashe doesn't have Del's contact info. Del doesn't need an elaborate stratagem to hide her number from Ashe as long as Ashe doesn't get Del's contact. Am I missing something here? (probably)
But then what happens if Ashe ask for her number? She will have to find another lie not to give it. Maybe she's too naive/dumb to think about that.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Speculation time: Fiona gives Ashe's number to her sister so she can invite Ashe herself but Del is a ball of nervousness so ask Fiona anyways. Del has Ashe's number but Ashe doesn't have Del's contact info. Del doesn't need an elaborate stratagem to hide her number from Ashe as long as Ashe doesn't get Del's contact. Am I missing something here? (probably)
Everything around her is possible. I think there will be, as I told before, some kind of flashback in next episodes which make things clear how thing happened.

The waiting is hard for next update...... But than we have three times the fun, playing different paths.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Random thought... Cleo seems very preoccupied that futas should be 'alpha' with her 'bro' advice for Ashe. I wonder if she's trying to give the same advice to (her cousin IIRC?) Lexi, or has just given up on her.
I mean given how Lexi has a ehm... 'skill issue', I can see Lexi being a willing bottom. Unless she is secretly a domme who uses toys and such to dominate...

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
One thing I kind of thought of just now. This is just a crazy theory and nothing else so keep that in mind. Could she be some kind of yandere type of character or she just pretends to be introverted around Fiona and other people that know her. But really she has some kind of dark secret. Her letting it slip she knows Ashe's secret and being caught in a obvious lie is done intentionally in attempt to throw Ashe off and make her spiral and freak out if she really is the blackmailer?

The reason I came to this crazy theory I was thinking how there is verry little scenes with her other than the party and what we know about her comes from Fiona. So maybe this is done on purpose because she isn't meant to get any real character development just yet. If she is the blackmailer and her arc of character building will come when the truth is out if she really is the blackmailer?

I know this theory is way out there and has no proof or anything and it's a stretch and probably no where close to the truth id be surprised if im right even partially in any shape or form. It was just something I thought of and figure could be fun to see what others think of a crazy theory.
Fiona does basically say that she doesn't want Ashe to get with Delilah because she's looking out for Ashe because Delilahs crazy

Reactions: ElmerFapp and Temuu

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Fuck that shit is exhausting.

Saw something like "Stay Sigma" chalked on the sidewalk the other day.
yeah honestly if I didn't dislike Cleo for other reasons her thing about staying alpha is annoying enough she wouldn't be for me.

4.90 star(s) 101 Votes