Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I think Ashe should look for new job options or be Moira's sugarbaby, at the very least it would be interesting.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
What I expect now is that, because of the great discussion here about the messages, the game is rewritten as we speak. It will be cleared now in the last episode instead of next. To keep the tension going with us.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
What makes Jessica S tier for you? I was sure I'd never see her as someone's top pick.
Edit: damn, and you're not even alone in putting her in S.
yeah I was kind of surprised by that on a few people's list as I hated her more than the mother lol

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
ah yeah I worded it wrong it's late haha but yeah that's what I meant I just always forget Moira's name until I see it
But since you brought up the topic of why Vanessa is in tier S, I really like the cliche of rich girl meets poor girl and between bad moments and understandings they begin to like each other and become inseparable, I think this happens to me because when I was a child my mother made me watch a lot of soap operas.

It is obvious that Vanessa likes Ashe or at least is interested in her, but she has a hard time opening up to others, probably because she believes that they will take advantage of her because of her status, and she is also one of the sexiest girls in the game.

I also think that her aptitude combines very well with Ashe, I can imagine her sending anyone who bothers Ashe to hell.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
But since you brought up the topic of why Vanessa is in tier S, I really like the cliche of rich girl meets poor girl and between bad moments and understandings they begin to like each other and become inseparable, I think this happens to me because when I was a child my mother made me watch a lot of soap operas.

It is obvious that Vanessa likes Ashe or at least is interested in her, but she has a hard time opening up to others, probably because she believes that they will take advantage of her because of her status, and she is also one of the sexiest girls in the game.

I also think that her aptitude combines very well with Ashe, I can imagine her sending anyone who bothers Ashe to hell.
Actually did mean to say I was surprised to see some Jessica S tier's cause of her bimbo looks and personality only worded my original post a bit wrong just meant to say I hate Jessica more than Moria.

Vanessa is my favorite easily. Alot of is because to me she is basically Bella 2.0 / just reminds me so much of her. But I really loved the scene where Ashe yelled at her after dinner and made her feel bad , that scene felt like it did hit Vanessa harder than we think. Cause while she knew what she did was fucked up on some level Vanessa just didn't realize how messed up it was because of what it meant for Ashe. I actually felt worse for Vanessa than Ashe in that scene because I really felt how bad and remorseful Vanessa felt in that scene. If the scene didn't end there I wouldn't of been surpised if we saw Vanessa crying because of how bad she messed up since it's clear she likes Ashe. Which is why I can't wait for the date.

As well as depending on how long the blackmail stuff goes on for. I would love it if Ashe tells her about the blackmail and Vanessa uses some of her moms resources to help. Since besides being remorseful it would show she really does care for Ashe with her actions. But I know that is really unlikely to ever happen. Since be way to early to let her in on the Ashe's secret as well as that would mean the blackmail stuff would have to go on for a really long time.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
What makes Jessica S tier for you? I was sure I'd never see her as someone's top pick.
Edit: damn, and you're not even alone in putting her in S.

My S girls are girls I really want to have in bed for several reasons. Man, think about Delilah, can't wait to go very naughty with her. She is my TOP S girl. I find Vanessa and Lexi also great. She will not be hard to swallow as you look to het size...... A cute dick. And Jessica I really want to rape hard!

• Wow
Reactions: IvanGam

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I'm just surprised why no one really has Rachel on their radar. She goddamn her twin sister! For that reason alone it belongs in the S rank. She should be Ahe's very best friend, supporter and soulmate. I'm not saying Ashe should get into bed with her, but Ashe needs her. ABSOLUTELY!
I do not like her as a character. After the small "party" they had she kicked Ashe and she left Ashe hanging when she returned.

Not my kind of woman.

Reactions: Birdnman993
4.90 star(s) 95 Votes