1.50 star(s) 11 Votes

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Damn, the plot is like "prostitute the girl" but after this u see the monsters fucking her and Idk what think about it haha

Reactions: Narudogamer

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Besides the gorgeous girl model, the game has an extreme amount of bugs (informatic ones, not the insect, just in case due beast tag), and even has english mixed with portuguese. This can't even be called a release, with all due respect. Seems a mix of scenes and choices just because, sometimes you loop over and over just to be able to go back.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Based on statistics i can reassure all of you.
Out of all games posted here at the finish and cancel:
Abandoned: ~1300
Onhold: ~100
Completed: ~2600

This makes it: 4000 games and 2600 finished =
65% chance the game ever finished.
You can more likely say it is a 50/50 because a lot of steam games are in that.

So either or but pls no more monsters. xD

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Based on statistics i can reassure all of you.
Out of all games posted here at the finish and cancel:
Abandoned: ~1300
Onhold: ~100
Completed: ~2600

This makes it: 4000 games and 2600 finished =
65% chance the game ever finished.
You can more likely say it is a 50/50 because a lot of steam games are in that.

So either or but pls no more monsters. xD
I'd like to have the stat with just Patreon games, not all the Steam/DLsite stuff.

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
The girl is absolutely stunning!!! Perfectly shaped! :love: But the whole rest of the game is the complete opposite :(
thanks for your comment i will try to improve the game

Sim GodSpeed rodrigo. Parecia tão ameaçador.: D
thank you

parece bom aqui para começar para os visuais postados pelo desenvolvedor, mas o jogo é péssimo, a garota é clara, mas o resto da arte está abaixo da média e de baixa qualidade
as traduções são, na melhor das hipóteses, pobres e nem todo o texto é traduzido,
muito pouco conteúdo, poucas opções de opções que aparecem aparecem apenas como linhas de texto no centro da tela, como ir na piscina, conversar na cozinha, etc ...
eu dou meia estrela no máximo, a menos que atualizações adicionais melhorem o resto do visual de fundo e limpem e suavizem a sensação do jogo, eu sugiro ficar longe dele, sente-se aqui e veja as fotos postadas pelo desenvolvedor e você tenha 99,9% de tudo que você verá que vale a pena
thank youI, started now but my goal is to improve

in the main story the girl has control over the creatures so I put female dominance. thanks for your comment

Last edited by a moderator:

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Sempre que vejo uma protagonista feminina e uma tag lésbica, fico interessado, mas quando há uma tag de chantagem, tag de monstro ou uma tag que implica que haverá um homem ou homens envolvidos, estou sempre me perguntando quanto conteúdo lésbico existe e se você pode evitar as outras tags ou pular por elas. Odeio passar por todas as coisas de que não gosto, pensando que vale a pena ver muito pouco conteúdo lésbico. Na maioria dos jogos em que você joga como mulher, você é assediada, recebe uma mala negra ou é apenas forçada a dormir com homens ou com um cara e não pode evitar isso. Se você não pode evitar algo que não goste neste jogo, pelo menos espero que haja muito conteúdo lésbico no futuro.
do not worry i will put lesbian content in the next updates. do you have any other suggestions i can include?

Vocês são bons, tudo que encontrei até agora é um cara no banheiro masculino. :)
go in the room and sleep there you will have access to the beginning of the first story

Last edited by a moderator:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Well, that was different. Keeps repeating scenes like a loop. Not sure what to do.
Yes, I found this very strange too.
Something very meaningless based on the game's argument.
And when it's time to go to the bathroom in the city, choose the option (keep walking) in mine here, it's already wrong. :unsure:

Reactions: freedom.call

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
What a mess! No storytelling at all. Inexplicable loops. Some bugs. Bare bones renders. Engrish at its best (when it is English at all). And I don't even find the main character that astonishing (as someone has said).
There's a lot of work to do to optimize this first release, in my opinion.

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'eryka' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 153, in script
File "D:\Stuff\f95zone\ERYKAepisodio1-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "D:\Stuff\f95zone\ERYKAepisodio1-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'eryka' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
ERYKA episodio 1 1.0

```

1.50 star(s) 11 Votes