1.50 star(s) 11 Votes

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
You should consider taking your best renders and making a comic instead, because the gameplay is so atrocious it stops people from even playing far enough to see them.

Reactions: Narudogamer

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Eryka [v1.0] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 451 MB

Compressed version for PC (56MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Flash775, postagem: 4059718, membro: 85488"]
Eryka [v1.0] compactado *

- Tamanho original (PC): 451 MB

Versão compactada para PC (56 MB): - - -

* Esta compressão não é oficial. O processo de compressão reduz a qualidade da imagem / áudio / vídeo e pode interromper o jogo, esteja ciente disso.
[spoiler = Ajuda com versões compactadas]
Se as imagens não carregam / aparecem fora do jogo, baixe e instale o codec webp para o seu sistema operacional aqui: - aqui está a versão do Windows:

Se os vídeos não forem carregados / exibidos fora do jogo, baixe e instale os filtros do webm directshow aqui:
[/Spoiler]
[/CITAR]
Obrigado pela dica

Reactions: Flash001

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Flash775, postagem: 4059718, membro: 85488"]
Eryka [v1.0] compactado *

- Tamanho original (PC): 451 MB

Versão compactada para PC (56 MB): - - -

* Esta compressão não é oficial. O processo de compressão reduz a qualidade da imagem / áudio / vídeo e pode interromper o jogo, esteja ciente disso.
[spoiler = Ajuda com versões compactadas]
Se as imagens não carregam / aparecem fora do jogo, baixe e instale o codec webp para o seu sistema operacional aqui: - aqui está a versão do Windows:

Se os vídeos não forem carregados / exibidos fora do jogo, baixe e instale os filtros do webm directshow aqui:
[/Spoiler]
[/CITAR]

thanks for the tip

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
The female mc is one of the best looking iv seen in a game plus animations are decent and with sound, its got potential but its a first version so plenty of work to be done but looking forward to more with these tags :)

CrotchLint

Mar 11, 2018
Maybe it's just a personal peeve of mine, but is it annoying to anyone else when the exact content of the game isn't made clear? Like it's tagged as bestiality, but it just looks like monsters, which is what the monsters tag is for... Seems to happen with a lot of games actually. There's something like a slime or a minotaur or some tentacles, and it gets tagged as bestiality for some reason.

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Maybe it's just a personal peeve of mine, but is it annoying to anyone else when the exact content of the game isn't made clear? Like it's tagged as bestiality, but it just looks like monsters, which is what the monsters tag is for... Seems to happen with a lot of games actually. There's something like a slime or a minotaur or some tentacles, and it gets tagged as bestiality for some reason.
I'll still put the bestiality content in the game don't worry and thanks for the comment

Reactions: perseus420

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Ignore all the whiners and complaints. Virtually 99% have never made a game in their life. Instead, always read positive feedback rather than the whiners and moaners.
The premise and characters of the game look very good. The game itself does need some developing, and I am sure you will step by step improve it. Good luck.

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Ignore all the whiners and complaints. Virtually 99% have never made a game in their life. Instead, always read positive feedback rather than the whiners and moaners.
The premise and characters of the game look very good. The game itself does need some developing, and I am sure you will step by step improve it. Good luck.
thanks ️

jcloud212

Dec 23, 2018
Based on statistics i can reassure all of you.
Out of all games posted here at the finish and cancel:
Abandoned: ~1300
Onhold: ~100
Completed: ~2600

This makes it: 4000 games and 2600 finished =
65% chance the game ever finished.
You can more likely say it is a 50/50 because a lot of steam games are in that.

So either or but pls no more monsters. xD
You might want to reduce the final Number of completed Games considering some (maybe even a lot) of them did fail to reach the initial Goals set by the Devs themselves (or just feel unfinished/rushed). Those might just have been declared "Completed", but in Fact are Abandoned. So for some Games "Completed" translates to "Officially Abandoned". (my guess would be around half of the "Completed" are concerned: so about 33% would truly be completed)

TheJollyOllyMan

Oct 1, 2018
that mountain in the background sucked got me to click, looks very familiar..been to Hawaii recently :). Glad I did click everything looks great good luck with further development. Ignore those haters.

zaemech

Sep 13, 2018
Found a bug off the bat.
Start a new game, go through the only options up to "take a bath" and "living room", from here choose:
living room
go out
keep walking
go to square
at this point I'm dropped to the main menu.

This is with the version labeled "ERYKAepisodio1-1.0-pc" from the mega link.
I have encountered it on Linux and the Windows version (through wine at least).

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Found a bug off the bat.
Start a new game, go through the only options up to "take a bath" and "living room", from here choose:
living room
go out
keep walking
go to square
at this point I'm dropped to the main menu.

This is with the version labeled "ERYKAepisodio1-1.0-pc" from the mega link.
I have encountered it on Linux and the Windows version (through wine at least).
it is not a bug this is a demo version and has little content soon i will launch a new update with new content and thanks for playing

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
I have a question. After she sucked the two dicks at side of the pool, is there any progression in the story ? Cause I tried everything and the same options appeared: talk to the sisters, go to the city, enter the men's bathroom, etc, etc, etc....

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
I have a question. After she sucked the two dicks at side of the pool, is there any progression in the story ? Cause I tried everything and the same options appeared: talk to the sisters, go to the city, enter the men's bathroom, etc, etc, etc....
well the game has two stories if you accept the blackmail of Mr. Robert you will progress in the stories sugundaria.but if you refuse will start the main stories in the world parallelo.thanks for playing

Reactions: Travis72
1.50 star(s) 11 Votes