1.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
We played your hard work in five minutes.
Tip:
Put images between animations, which can be seen from other situations.
Thus, the sex scene can be extended. I always look at the actors ’backs during sex.
Come on, your game is good, congratulations rodrigo360.

Reactions: Narudogamer

Erpacenv4

Aug 27, 2020
thanks for all your hard work, this part is better than the other way, your game is interesting and your animations improving,
and thanks to share with us i hope you will do more new versions

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
We played your hard work in five minutes.
Tip:
Put images between animations, which can be seen from other situations.
Thus, the sex scene can be extended. I always look at the actors ’backs during sex.
Come on, your game is good, congratulations rodrigo360.
thanks for the tip

Erpacenv4

Aug 27, 2020
hello and happy new year,

do you know when you will release a new update , can't wait to see eryka in a good doggystyle with the bullwarg and the korvaths masters

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
hello and happy new year,

do you know when you will release a new update , can't wait to see eryka in a good doggystyle with the bullwarg and the korvaths masters
happy new year to you too.and it is almost ready to proceed with the update that is being focused on the story embreve lansarei more animations

Reactions: Valronn

Erpacenv4

Aug 27, 2020
thanks for the new version, interesting to see the story developing more, your girls are always beautiful, impatient to see new animations with eryka, thanks for sharing your work

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
thanks for the new version, interesting to see the story developing more, your girls are always beautiful, impatient to see new animations with eryka, thanks for sharing your work
thank you i will create your doggy style animation in the next version

Erpacenv4

Aug 27, 2020
you are the writer so do the story as you want, but i admit it would be great to see her like that with the bullwarg and korvaths, congratulations for your work it is not so easy to develop this type of game and you created one of the most beautiful female character i have seen in such a game, very hot, beautiful body and pretty, keep up the good work, will wait impatiently your next update

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "TheWelshMan, post: 5063716, membro: 1628031"]
Algum potencial de bestialidade sendo adicionado? Adoraria vê-la chupar e foder vários cães>. <

(Não me venha com ódio pelos meus interesses.)
[/CITAR]
yes

Reactions: TheWelshMan

Erpacenv4

Aug 27, 2020
thanks for your last update, curious to see what you want to tell us in this story, and of course i hope that in chapter 2 eryka will regenerate a lot with her servants we have a lot to discover, thanks to share your work,
do you have an idea when your chapter 2 will be ready?

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Yes this game has been updated, hoping for an android port soon as really liked where this ones going and the MC is hot!

1.50 star(s) 11 Votes