1.50 star(s) 11 Votes

exgamak

Oct 7, 2020
Hot chick...but the game dynamic is awful. It ends every time you go in the wrong direction and you have to start over if you didn't save...This is really annoying. I can live with the weak graphics in some areas.

Reactions: Narudogamer

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
The Goblin and Bullwarg scene is endless for me. You can't move on the game goes round and round!
Or is this the end of the Demo?
Is there a walkthrough?

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "exgamak, postagem: 4357738, membro: 2931732"]
Garota gostosa ... mas a dinâmica do jogo é horrível. Termina toda vez que você vai na direção errada e tem que recomeçar se não salvou ... Isso é realmente chato. Posso conviver com os gráficos fracos em algumas áreas.
[/CITAR]
The Goblin and Bullwarg scene is endless for me. You can't move on the game goes round and round!
Or is this the end of the Demo?
Is there a walkthrough?
I'm launching a new version today, in this version you will understand the game more

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
I played both ways. I liked it!
Too bad Marcos couldn't finish. Huge character I think! There could have been several stories with his grandson.
Congratulations on a good game.
When is the next update coming?
Will both roads be developed?

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
I played both ways. I liked it!
Too bad Marcos couldn't finish. Huge character I think! There could have been several stories with his grandson.
Congratulations on a good game.
When is the next update coming?
Will both roads be developed?
thank you, yes both stories will be developed.i have a problem with my pc but maybe 11/11/2020 will be released the next version.thanks for playing.marcos will have other opportunities

Erpacenv4

Aug 27, 2020
thanks for sharing your game with us,
the girl is one of the most beautiful i have ever seen in a game
after thinking about it i prefer the monster way, they are smarter with her, more respectful with their ritual than the men obsessed to fuck her at all cost
i hope you will develop the monster way for the next update, can they breed her? they have no condom

and you have a bestiality tag but there is not in your game, only if the monsters are beast
good work and thanks for your time creating that game

• Red Heart

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
after thinking about it i prefer the monster way, they are smarter with her, more respectful with their ritual than the men obsessed to fuck her at all cost
i hope you will develop the monster way for the next update, can they breed her? they have no condom

and you have a bestiality tag but there is not in your game, only if the monsters are beast
thanks for your comment, yes in this update it will be for the history of the parallel world.

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020

the bestiality will be placed in the future

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
rodrigo360 I'm glad to have the new upload, thanks for making the game available!
If I played through 0.2 can I continue with 0.3?
Has new content been inserted into 0.2?

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
I'll still put the bestiality content in the game don't worry and thanks for the comment
I think the tags are meant to be what is currently in the game. You can always add/subtract tags as you develop the game. Putting tags on before the content is there will lead to comments like that and it saves you from having to repeat yourself a million times. Just a friendly tip.

1.50 star(s) 11 Votes