1.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
thanks for your last update, curious to see what you want to tell us in this story, and of course i hope that in chapter 2 eryka will regenerate a lot with her servants we have a lot to discover, thanks to share your work,
do you have an idea when your chapter 2 will be ready?
I'm having a problem with the renderer more soon I'll post news on my patreon

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Can we get a version for MAC? please? this game looks good and I would love to be able to play it.

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
ready enjoy it soon i will release version 2
Thank you very much. I look forward to version 2. This is just my opinion, but I prefer the "real world" side of the story. I have one comment about some of the play. At times theres only one choice. or no choice. Like going to work for Jorge, there was no "accept" or "refusal". Also the last scene she seems to agree to move in with Marcos, again no accept or refusal. And I cant wait to see her pay that old man SrRobert rent with her body. Any chance she will stay and be SrRoberts slave for rent and he can share her with his old friends and their pets? I love hot young women being blackmailed by ugly old men, lol. Keep up the good work. And thanks again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
Thank you very much. I look forward to version 2. This is just my opinion, but I prefer the "real world" side of the story. I have one comment about some of the play. At times theres only one choice. or no choice. Like going to work for Jorge, there was no "accept" or "refusal". Also the last scene she seems to agree to move in with Marcos, again no accept or refusal. And I cant wait to see her pay that old man SrRobert rent with her body. Any chance she will stay and be SrRoberts slave for rent and he can share her with his old friends and their pets? I love hot young women being blackmailed by ugly old men, lol. Keep up the good work. And thanks again.
yes she will be chased by mr Roberts and she will have to perform her sexual fantasies. version 1 was just the prologue to Erika’s story so she didn’t have many options to choose from this will change in version 2 where you’ll have to make decisions for multiple protagonists and there’s more news I hope you like it

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Ok thanks for the reply, i must have done something wrong to make it bug and repeat, will try again at some point as i really like this girl and the animations are nice.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Narudogamer

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
I did a quick run through and ended up in a loop for the real world until I refused sex with the landlord. Then I quickly ended up in a loop in the alternate world around the campfire.

There still non-english labels, an error downtown after the bathroom scene, and these obvious narrative errors. This is not a complete game. If you are not going to fix it, it should be labeled Abandoned, not Complete.

Reactions: Narudogamer

aron1913

Sep 25, 2020
is a patch thats mising because i get a day no prolog or anything just opens and the same day plays in a loop over and over again?

Narudogamer

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2020
is a patch thats mising because i get a day no prolog or anything just opens and the same day plays in a loop over and over again?
not. it ends when eryka starts working for marcos.no prarallelo world ends when akemi saves eryka, and the continuation is in chapter 2

1.50 star(s) 11 Votes