Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I hope I have the right strategy by trying to keep scores balanced. Right now, I have Heart 42, Trust 41, Stamina 41. I have Awareness 4 and Intelligence 1. I hope I haven't made a mistake with the Intelligence score.
If you have seen all 6 animated sex scenes, you're good. In order
  1. Ivy long tongue Day 3
  2. Piper HJ Day3
  3. Val BJ but really Ivy Day 4
  4. Ivy Big ass Day 6
  5. Piper BJ Day 6
  6. Val 69 Day 6

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
If you have seen all 6 animated sex scenes, you're good. In order
  1. Ivy long tongue Day 3
  2. Piper HJ Day3
  3. Val BJ but really Ivy Day 4
  4. Ivy Big ass Day 6
  5. Piper BJ Day 6
  6. Val 69 Day 6
I have. Thanks. Took a bit of replaying with different answers, but I got there.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Any femdom?
Sort of, the whole series has quite a lot of light femdom in it, in many cases the man is tied or in a passive role, think milking table or otherwise imobilised. Certainly not hard femdom at any point but more "her in the driving seat" sort of thing, fairly vanilla and soft/sensual rather than heavy at any point however in most cases the female partner is calling the shots more than the guy.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
I have all the renders and animations and dialogue done! I am finishing up some coding issues and doing my initial self test I found a lot of bugs, but I am almost to the stage to send off to my testers!

The two main new features I am trying to add other than the more story is a gallery and multiple languages. These two are giving me issues. I think I know the gallery fix, but if I can't get the languages to work, I might have to scrap it for now.

Here are some previews of v0.30!
Val5.gif 07.png 04.png
View attachment 1e.webm

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Hype! Also, I'm an Anglophone, but mad props for putting work into translation - people all over the world should be seduced by cute succubi <3

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Yes - finally! I am looking forward to see how the story continues and which sexy scenes you have created for us. Which we finally can revisit in the gallery. :sneaky:
I started checking out this game since I thought the game with Valerie had really good animations.

Strange thing is I don't really remember this one for having as many, or being as good due to looking a little choppy due to low frame rate. I thought the animator left the project or group.

Then again, it's been awhile since I played the latest version. Maybe the gallery might reinforce one of the dev strengths, which should be sex animations if the Strip with Valerie game was anything to go by.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes