Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
So I'm kinda stuck at day 6 - can't speak to girls, can't skip time...I don't have the 4th number for the code - what do I do?

Greebz

Oct 10, 2020
Ok, thank you for this feedback. I REALLY need to figure out a good way to send hints/notifications to the players WITHOUT being annoying or frustrating.
I plan on having more things like this throughout the game. So I need to make it work, or come up with a different way…
Thanks for the help.
Hello dev, I have some questions about the future.
What kind of tags will be added later? Do you plan on adding pregnancy, impregnation or even breeding content?

Me666

Mar 14, 2018
Hi, just dropping by to say that I love this game!
I was pleasantly surprised by how much, given that thus far it pretty much takes place in one room.

Being a min-maxer, I'm trying to keep my stats balanced, progressing each of them by supporting each girl in her desires, but was somewhat startled when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm hoping that I still get the chance to rectify both of these situations - I seem to have plenty of days left before

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hi, just dropping by to say that I love this game!
I was pleasantly surprised by how much, given that thus far it pretty much takes place in one room.

Being a min-maxer, I'm trying to keep my stats balanced, progressing each of them by supporting each girl in her desires, but was somewhat startled when
I'm hoping that I still get the chance to rectify both of these situations - I seem to have plenty of days left before
I am glad you like it. Please try playing with the walkthrough to get all the content. There is a path available to balance all 3 girls!
I am constantly thinking about how to make this game the right balance of difficult but not frustrating. Any specific feedback you could provide would be helpful! Thanks!
-Ace

Reactions: that1guyno1knows
May 8, 2017
So he managed to create 3 scenes in a whole year. And this update was voicelines? Beyond slow going.
Don't worry too much about it. Then people understand such thing, that development not main job and you need work and do personal thing(chores, family and etc), they still silent. Because it's obvious.
Ace also completed their previous game that was being worked on at the same time as this game within the past month.

Reactions: Ace_X and Zavijava_

DualElites

Mar 15, 2018
If I remember corretly, in table near sofa you can find 4th number. That near the door .
Thanks for your answer!
I got the number from the shelf, the number on the table, and the number from a scene with one of the girls. Which sofa-part are you referring to?

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
Yea about the voice acting.... Hoping u add a switch to turn it off. Really breaks the immersion for me. In my head the characters should sound very different.

What comes to the mini games, in general I like such a lot, but only if they are in a game which doesn't require grinding them thru tons of times just because you want to try how different answers to the characters change the outcome.

So yes... good intentions sometimes make stuff worse.

realsmasher

Mar 8, 2018
Please try playing with the walkthrough to get all the content
1 Year has passed for a 0.2 game and it already has a 29 pages long walkthrough. This is just ridiculous.
Sadly I wont play a game in this absurd condition and will have to wait a couple years for a final version where I can just hit play and enjoy.
I dont get it why it has to be like this.
Your other 2 games in their final version (Valerie and Lana) are great though.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
I hope I have the right strategy by trying to keep scores balanced. Right now, I have Heart 42, Trust 41, Stamina 41. I have Awareness 4 and Intelligence 1. I hope I haven't made a mistake with the Intelligence score.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes