Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Ryno890

Aug 5, 2022
Does anyone know if theirs an Android port of this game anywhere my laptop broke and usually I just play the pc version on JoiPlay on my phone but it doesn't work for some reason with this game, if anyone knows where an Android version might be that'd be awesome.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
There seems to be some sort of bug whenever my MC asks Val wether she had a good nap. She never answers it, her textbox is empty.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
There seems to be some sort of bug whenever my MC asks Val wether she had a good nap. She never answers it, her textbox is empty.
There is a scene earlier on with a choice to select the "secret phrase". There are 3 choices along with an option to enter in a custom value. Did you enter in a blank value?

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
There is a scene earlier on with a choice to select the "secret phrase". There are 3 choices along with an option to enter in a custom value. Did you enter in a blank value?
No. I'm pretty sure I entered something pretty heavy, as I always do in these games whenever I can use a nickname or a code. Something only Eric Cartman would say.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
screenshot0002.png

This is what I get. I chose the third option on my second run now. I think it was something about being horny for each other I gon't know exactly but it was a selectable phrase.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
screenshot0003.png
Hey so this is her response when I chose the option "I couldn't sleep, I was horny for you." You don't get his with the other two or with the customizable phrase.

Reactions: Ace_X

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks! I will look into it and fix it! (Perfect timing as I am going to release a new version with voice acting soon)
While you're still here, what's with the Stats? Like I get the love (Val), trust (Ivy) and strength (Piper) but what's with the mafnifying glass or the brain and do they affect my interactions with the women? Mia ist my favourite after Valerie so I'd like to interact with her too if possible.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows
May 8, 2017
While you're still here, what's with the Stats? Like I get the love (Val), trust (Ivy) and strength (Piper) but what's with the mafnifying glass or the brain and do they affect my interactions with the women? Mia ist my favourite after Valerie so I'd like to interact with her too if possible.
Yep I like Mia a lot as well. Mia best girl.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Yep I like Mia a lot as well. Mia best girl.
Mia won't have much this game. But she will be the main character for the next game! But magnifying glass and brain will come into play later. I am working on a way to hover them to see more details about them...

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
Mia won't have much this game. But she will be the main character for the next game! But magnifying glass and brain will come into play later. I am working on a way to hover them to see more details about them...
She gets her won game?
Oh man I am so in for it! Would love some teasing though! You know, as some sort of trailer if you catch me.

Reactions: that1guyno1knows

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromIvyAndPiper-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes