Ren'Py Escape from Ivy and Piper [v0.31] [AceX Game Studio]

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes

Seiya2022

Jan 19, 2022
Some saves right before the actual scenes, for whoever wants it. I forgot to create a save point for the super long tongue one, my bad. Extract the contents inside the game folder.

NoWayDude987

Apr 22, 2021
Hey! To all of you struggling with getting through the game, I apologize for the frustrations. I am trying to make the game challenging but not frustrating. I’ve oviously missed the mark on a few things so I hope you all know I will try to improve all the issues in the future.
it’s a hard thing to balance and I am still learning and doing everything on my own so I appreciate the feedback and the patience.
Thanks,
-Ace
Hi Ace,
thanks for sharing your lovely games, and they are really great! First, I want to give you a feedback of a possible bug, but I can't say, if it's only a problem with my PC, or generally. So, if someone else got the same problem, please make a comment.

First, we are at the point of 0.20, where we can explore the room for the first time (have a look at the picture). When I turn to this wall using the navigation arrows, the game crashes completely. There is also no error message or txt file; just nothing. I can't tell if it's because of HiddenPicture1 or because of this image section in general. The game crashes immediately.

So, should anyone or even you, AceX, have had this phenomenon before, and there is also a solution for it, I would be extremely grateful for any information about this bug...

Wall with HiddenPicture1.jpg

Second part is only to you Ace....

I am in the process of writing a german translation of your game for my own use, without Google Translator or DeepL - Automatic, so real german language.
If you are interested and want to integrate it into your game, then I will send you the files, or put them here for all to download. But without your permission I won't upload a translation mod here, because... you know....

I'm looking forward to your answer, and keep going. Your stuff is just great! (y)

Enjoy life & have fun! :cool:

..... and for all readers here, english isn't my native language, so please ....

May 8, 2017
Hi Ace,
thanks for sharing your lovely games, and they are really great! First, I want to give you a feedback of a possible bug, but I can't say, if it's only a problem with my PC, or generally. So, if someone else got the same problem, please make a comment.

First, we are at the point of 0.20, where we can explore the room for the first time (have a look at the picture). When I turn to this wall using the navigation arrows, the game crashes completely. There is also no error message or txt file; just nothing. I can't tell if it's because of HiddenPicture1 or because of this image section in general. The game crashes immediately.

So, should anyone or even you, AceX, have had this phenomenon before, and there is also a solution for it, I would be extremely grateful for any information about this bug...

View attachment 2239879

I am in the process of writing a german translation of your game for my own use, without Google Translator or DeepL - Automatic, so real german language.
If you are interested and want to integrate it into your game, then I will send you the files, or put them here for all to download. But without your permission I won't upload a translation mod here, because... you know....

I'm looking forward to your answer, and keep going. Your stuff is just great! (y)

..... and for all readers here, english isn't my native language, so please ....
Bro, your English is better than most people in America, I had no issues with reading anything you wrote and had no idea that English wasn't your native language until I read your final sentence. Whatever you're doing/did to learn English seems to have worked great.

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hi Ace,

View attachment 2239879

Thank you for the feedback and the bug report! I will try to fix this issue for the next release. Also, I would love to put in official translations in other languages! If you have discord, connect with me there! Thanks!

NoWayDude987

Apr 22, 2021
Thank you for the feedback and the bug report! I will try to fix this issue for the next release. Also, I would love to put in official translations in other languages! If you have discord, connect with me there! Thanks!
Hi Ace,
sorry, but I can't use platforms like discord, and please don't ask why that is. The only way for private correspondence and data exchange is by email. I can send you a contact address through your website if that's okay with you.

The translation is already done, and only the final proofreading is missing. This should be completed in a few days. Some parts of menu-navigation are translated too.

So, looking forward to your reply.....

Reactions: Ace_X

Ace_X

Creator of Ace X Game Studios
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2018
Hi Ace,
sorry, but I can't use platforms like discord, and please don't ask why that is. The only way for private correspondence and data exchange is by email. I can send you a contact address through your website if that's okay with you.

The translation is already done, and only the final proofreading is missing. This should be completed in a few days. Some parts of menu-navigation are translated too.

So, looking forward to your reply.....
works for me! I'll look forward to your message

blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I hope that there will be a gallery in the next version to revisit all LEWD scenes and maybe some additional sexy moments. Doesn't have to be fancy, but please include it in the next version.

NoWayDude987

Apr 22, 2021
works for me! I'll look forward to your message
Hi Ace,

the proofreading is finished and translation files are checked. The game runs fine with Win10+11. Only the bug with HiddenPicture1 still exists. And definitely it has to do with HiddenPicture1, because at other times of the day there is no crash at this point, but I didn't find the problem. Hope you figure it out.

I will send you the files shortly by mail (EFIAP020GT), so you can check them. I would be happy to offer the translation for download here on F95. For your next update you are welcome to integrate the translation permanently into the game if you like. If you give me your "ok", then I will upload the translation. If you can link it to your thread on first page, that would be great.

Looking forward to your answer. Enjoy Life! :coffee:

Reactions: Ace_X
Nov 22, 2022
Nice renders. You are a good artist. I am not into Femdom quite the opposite, but you did a good job. It was arousing and very erotic. I guess it is because the MC and the characters are believable, and he is not a submissive.
Story remembers me at the cheap series called Nymphs quite a time ago. Nymphs I found awful back then, your story so far I really liked it. I don't know why. Good Job.(y)
And does turn the table mean we got power over the Women? I want to punish them a bit for a lot of reasons. Especially after the last update.:cool:

It is good that you try to give us an actual game here. The problem for me and I mean that constructive is the gameplay. The Sandbox is too empty, and you are only in one room. The scavenger hunt is a nice Idea and who says no about bonus render, but they add nothing for game and story. I think you can fix that by making it a little bit more like a point and click adventure.
What don't work for me is the stat system and the Hard Body checks on it? I think you have gone overboard with it. It locks you to a specific route pretty early on, and you are forced to stay there and took the answers you need for a specific stat. If you even out your stats, it is a game over. It is not a good experience. I am honest, I cheated my stats all to 90 and it is a much better experience. I simply can't understand how a Harem ending is possible.

Anyway, keep it going, it is a good game. Some edges, but they can be ironed out.

Last edited:

Exotic77

May 14, 2020
I am seeing in v0.10 (part 1) the {game-images-characters-piper-scenes} folder, animations and images for Piper performing an extended handjob on MC. I have played through the game several times and can only see MC cumming the moment that Piper touches him. How do I get to play the extended scene?

NoWayDude987

Apr 22, 2021
I am seeing in v0.10 (part 1) the {game-images-characters-piper-scenes} folder, animations and images for Piper performing an extended handjob on MC. I have played through the game several times and can only see MC cumming the moment that Piper touches him. How do I get to play the extended scene?
Hello,
your relationship with Piper needs more than 1Point. Your decision have to be "...I was hoping to see you again..." to make your first relationship-point with her (look at the picture). You have to help Piper with her struggle, and so you can see all scenes with her. Maybe a look into the Walkthrough could help ;)...

Good Luck

screenshot0014-2.png

Exotic77

May 14, 2020
I got the scene! I consulted the walkthrough and focused on answers to enhance my relationship with Piper. Thank you NoWayDude987.

4.50 star(s) 12 Votes