Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Escape from Misantria [v0.9.1] [Ariestra]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 264 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hamsterus

Aug 18, 2018
During a battle (in this version 0.9.1) my health bar may not be visible
?
I had this happening to me too. Not only that, but the hunger bar and other buttons aren't visible outside of combat either. This happened on a new game, I didn't import any from earlier versions

Reactions: el-lemi

R1f73r

Jun 1, 2019
There are a lot of bugs cropping up in this version, I imagine it got fixed in the patreon iteration but the current one I'm running into a lot of problems that make it almost unplayable

Reactions: el-lemi

chocolatemoli

Aug 21, 2019
Can't wait for Cassandra expose her real evil side, hoping that MC find that first and betray others in her command!

Evrueliu

Nov 24, 2017
1702097822758.png

After doing the Claire auntie scenes once then ending the night It seems as though there is an error and it does not return to school but loops between this error and 'now loading...'

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Envdog

Nov 13, 2018
So the new update kinda broke the game (I play android). I used the checkpoint feature to skip to the final mission and since the health bar is gone, everything else on the side is as well, so you can't turn into a cat, and since I can't turn into a cat I can't leave the hideout. I would imagine that would cause issues escaping in the first place as well. Also the 0.9.0 version has the toilet slavery available in the scene selection area but now it's gone in the 0.9.1 update.
press esc and skill. You can use your Skill "Lick your balls" to turn into a cat.

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
Is there any way to skip some parts of the game? I stopped playing a little after the part where you leave school, but I don't have the time or patience to get there again, as I lost my save, if anyone could help me with a save or tell me some way to skip parts it would help quite!
When you start a new game, you have the option to choose to start from scratch or from a checkpoint. I think this feature is exactly what you're describing ;)

Reactions: Artilaz

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
as a ruby fanboy, please tell me this isn't the intendet order...:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw does submission to cassandra currently do anything? i remember maxing it in the past but coudn't find anything different.
also: i get the same Claire/55.png error as mentioned above, making the new content seemingly unfinishable.

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes