Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
as a ruby fanboy, please tell me this isn't the intendet order...:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
btw does submission to cassandra currently do anything? i remember maxing it in the past but coudn't find anything different.
also: i get the same Claire/55.png error as mentioned above, making the new content seemingly unfinishable.
Hey there! No, that's not the order. Also, I updated the links about 6 hours ago. If you downloaded the game before that, downloading it again should fix that issue.

Thank you for reporting!

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I updated the links about 6 hours ago. If you downloaded the game before that, downloading it again should fix that issue.
nope, i actually downloaded it around 3 hours ago and the image is missing from the folder. i used the mega download if that helps.

Apr 14, 2023
V0.9.1
- Claire's model and sprite have been slightly enhanced.
- New scenes for Claire. Alter her exam score after Friday's evening to trigger.
- 2 new duo characters introduced. Triggered after Claire's scene.

how to get to these scenes like i helped claire now what how to get 2 ladies event run ? anybody help

Surfacelevel

Aug 7, 2021
V0.9.1
- Claire's model and sprite have been slightly enhanced.
- New scenes for Claire. Alter her exam score after Friday's evening to trigger.
- 2 new duo characters introduced. Triggered after Claire's scene.

how to get to these scenes like i helped claire now what how to get 2 ladies event run ? anybody help
You have to rest till the evening on Friday and change Claire's test results on Kiara's desk. Then Claire will take you home at the end of Monday.

Apr 14, 2023
You have to rest till the evening on Friday and change Claire's test results on Kiara's desk. Then Claire will take you home at the end of Monday.
there is no result in her drawers and on the table there is no paper only in her drawer there are a bunch of useless paper
never mind my game was bugged i downloaded it from pixeldrain which contain a rather bugged game so this time i re downloaded the game from mega and i found caroline exam paper under kaori desk thanks for the help

Last edited:
Reactions: BeerusHakai667
Apr 14, 2023
Same thing is happening to me
bro download from mega again the whole game and then skip to checkpoint open that choose the night before going with the cat but dont go also before choosing that cat night enable racheal for extra fun then dont go with the cat return wait for exam on caroline desk help her cheat or skip then on friday evening the same day of the exam the desk of kaori the teacher will shine indicating the result of caroline was this helpful ?

Reactions: BeerusHakai667

BeerusHakai667

Jun 26, 2022
bro download from mega again the whole game and then skip to checkpoint open that choose the night before going with the cat but dont go also before choosing that cat night enable racheal for extra fun then dont go with the cat return wait for exam on caroline desk help her cheat or skip then on friday evening the same day of the exam the desk of kaori the teacher will shine indicating the result of caroline was this helpful ?
This worked, but I didn’t have to redownload again. The problem was I didn’t have Rachel enabled I guess. Anyway, thanks!

Mces

Aug 26, 2018
nice update and i liked the new kiara content. I found however that the scenes gap between claire and her aunties was bit much. Would've loved to see more from claire. The claire foot scene was nice though.

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
I'm getting loading errors after the night with Claire's aunts. Somebody else having the same issue?

EDIT: apparently this was supposed to be fixed already but I'm still getting the error. I also have rachel enabled

EDIT 2: okay it wasn't fixed on the gofile but it doesn't give an error if you download the google drive version

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2023
Yes, if you start from a checkpoint, in order to unlock the newer scenes, Rachel must be unlocked. This is why I put her sprite right there.
hello developer the captured main city toilet scenes it says pics are missing how to get them i mean the previous version did not had that problem. also the fart content with caroline aunt was ok but you could have made it better please on the next update make it better i mean ravheal or kiara fart content is so good but why is caroline aunt fart scene unsatisfactory i waited a whole month to bust a nut to that one but it was not worth it please do it with more sincerity I REALLY LOVE YOUR GAME SO PLEASE DO IT

Apr 14, 2023
I'm getting loading errors after the night with Claire's aunts. Somebody else having the same issue?

EDIT: apparently this was supposed to be fixed already but I'm still getting the error. I also have rachel enabled

EDIT 2: okay it wasn't fixed on the gofile but it doesn't give an error if you download the google drive version
re download the game enable rachel become claire seat help her cheat wait till friday evening alter the result and on monday evening go with claire done

Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
hello developer the captured main city toilet scenes it says pics are missing how to get them i mean the previous version did not had that problem. also the fart content with caroline aunt was ok but you could have made it better please on the next update make it better i mean ravheal or kiara fart content is so good but why is caroline aunt fart scene unsatisfactory i waited a whole month to bust a nut to that one but it was not worth it please do it with more sincerity I REALLY LOVE YOUR GAME SO PLEASE DO IT
Hey there! I'm glad you love my game!

I updated the links with the hotfix 1, that should solve all bugs reported so far.

Could you be more specific regarding "more sincerity"?

Apr 14, 2023
Hey there! I'm glad you love my game!

I updated the links with the hotfix 1, that should solve all bugs reported so far.

Could you be more specific regarding "more sincerity"?
its okay it got fixed after i re downloaded also regarding the recollection they are still under progress when will we be able to enjoy the scenes from there also i have a problem can u do this in the next update i mean i started from the check point without unlocking rachel and straight on move to victoria . I see my player level was 1 which hurts i mean you cant defeat victoria and her final form in level 1 at least level 10 or 11 is required to defeat victoria would it possible appropriate levels will be given when starting from checkpoint like from aleisha the black girl boss level 9 or 10 is appropriate and for victoria level 10 or 11 also please fix the farts content of claire aunt it was okay but not satisfactory like worthy enough to bust a nut i had to go back at victoria or isabel public toilet scene to bust my nut also when the scores are not altered can it be possible in the near future that the school principle (esther) or the lunch lady takes you home i mean kiara can take us home so why not these two also .
PS : i didnt knew sophia is rachel daughter it would be a shame if we gor to sophia house and her mother rachel didnt occur so please keep this comment in mind please increase the quality of fart content piss and scat is maxed level so why not farts
also how to add the escape from misantria add below my comment

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes