SpiderXx_544

Sep 25, 2022
How do I get vore or shrink scene? I already finished the game and I thought at the last part if I lost to the professor there would be an enslavement segment like Aisha but Cassandra came and rescued me so is there any way I can remain enslaved to the professor as she was really making me excited saying how she will keep me inside her to make herself immortal but none of that stuff happened so will it be added in future update?

Deg_reck

Nov 2, 2023
Hey, can someone please recommend me some games similar to this game? I have already played Domina and I am in the look for more games like this but I can't seem to find any more games like this, it can also be a Visual novel or eroge

I have a few days free so I was thinking of playing games that will let me indulge in my fetish (fart, scat, pee. facesitting, femdom, etc) so please recommend me more games like this

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Hey, can someone please recommend me some games similar to this game? I have already played Domina and I am in the look for more games like this but I can't seem to find any more games like this, it can also be a Visual novel or eroge

I have a few days free so I was thinking of playing games that will let me indulge in my fetish (fart, scat, pee. facesitting, femdom, etc) so please recommend me more games like this
Katalist is one

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021

Katalist is definitely one but I'd say there isn't much content for scat and pee even if you turn the toggles for them on. Lots for farts though. Basically every facesitting scene has farting if you keep the fart toggle on.

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Katalist is definitely one but I'd say there isn't much content for scat and pee even if you turn the toggles for them on. Lots for farts though. Basically every facesitting scene has farting if you keep the fart toggle on.
That is true, the creator for Katalist just aided Scat scenes for a character in the newest free update as of now tho, easily accessible through the gallery if you don't feel like playing through hours of content to reach it, same with pee stuff since you need to do specific things to reach those

Spikedjoker

Nov 25, 2023
That is true, the creator for Katalist just aided Scat scenes for a character in the newest free update as of now tho, easily accessible through the gallery if you don't feel like playing through hours of content to reach it, same with pee stuff since you need to do specific things to reach those
Anyone know if you can get Katalist running on your phone? Maybe I'm missing something but the android file is a rar file, not an APK, so it doesn't seem ment for phone use.

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Anyone know if you can get Katalist running on your phone? Maybe I'm missing something but the android file is a rar file, not an APK, so it doesn't seem ment for phone use.
No clue man your better off asking on the Katalist thread, saw some similar questions and answers over there

Bulldozers1

Sep 8, 2023
Hey there! I'm glad you love my game!

I updated the links with the hotfix 1, that should solve all bugs reported so far.

Could you be more specific regarding "more sincerity"?
hi what is the password in order of aisha in the panel? I found the numbers but I don't know the precise order (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8)

4.70 star(s) 22 Votes