Batatasaurus

Jan 10, 2024
Saving in the section where you crawl in the classroom to give wrong answers is possible, but loading into the save causes the class entry animation to play along with the crawling game. Kiara has her red vision cone, and entering it still causes me to get caught. Interacting with classmates is possible.

Edit: Jabami Yumeko (red uniform black hair i forgor her name in game) does not have a functioning exam minigame. It can only end by being caught.

Edit 2: What can we do with XX-23 essence? not implemented yet?

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
been awhile anymore enslavement scenes being planned similar to aishas?
does anyone else have enslavement scenes?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EscapeFromMisantria-0.9.1H2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Escape from Misantria [v0.9.1H2] [Ariestra]

COMPRESSED: Windows to the Soul:
- - -

el-lemi

Apr 10, 2021
are their any other special scenes or outfits you can get by naming characters? I only know of hinata and starefire
Sorry for asking for a spoiler... What scene do I get from Hanna if I name her Hinata? And... who should Starefire call? ("Starefire" or Starfire")? Thanks

glorbgon

May 1, 2022
I am not really into female domination, but this game is pretty dope - many guilty-pleasure fetishes and kinks. Although I can recommend some more extreme ideas: Almost drowning in female cum-bath; drinking vomit; being on breastmilk diet only; licking shit off from feet that was recently inside the toilet; forced to swallow recently shaved-off pussy pubes; forced to smell and lick unwashed and sweaty female armpits; humiliated and used on public display by a lot of women; being suffocated by having all your body-parts in multiple women simultaneously; forced to be inside an open hole where woman can poo on you, piss on you, spit on you, even cum and squirt on you; being forced to drink a spit-jar that multiple women have used. That's only some of the ideas, if you want more - just ask !
"I'm not really into female domination, but"
*proceeds to write a whole paragraph of the most degrading shit imaginable*

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
I am not really into female domination, but this game is pretty dope - many guilty-pleasure fetishes and kinks. Although I can recommend some more extreme ideas: Almost drowning in female cum-bath; drinking vomit; being on breastmilk diet only; licking shit off from feet that was recently inside the toilet; forced to swallow recently shaved-off pussy pubes; forced to smell and lick unwashed and sweaty female armpits; humiliated and used on public display by a lot of women; being suffocated by having all your body-parts in multiple women simultaneously; forced to be inside an open hole where woman can poo on you, piss on you, spit on you, even cum and squirt on you; being forced to drink a spit-jar that multiple women have used. That's only some of the ideas, if you want more - just ask !
That's too degrading and extreme.

Ariestra please put all of it in the game

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
301.jpg

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I feel like this who paragraph was a cognitohazard :sick:

"I'm not really into female domination, but"
*proceeds to write a whole paragraph of the most degrading shit imaginable*
I like how female domination is where he draws the line. I really hope my fetishes never get that extreme... I wonder if there's a way to voluntarily become Ace just in case...

That's too degrading and extreme.

Ariestra please put all of it in the game
Nooo! Do NOT do this!

I feel like I need to wash my eyes out with bleach... :eek:

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
To be honest, none of the things he said is worse than a lot of scenes already present in the game, specially that futa scene with the onahole guy. There's even a scene where MC becomes a permanent public toilet. Everything in that post fits this game perfectly.

That femcum bath should definitely be present and femcum in general should be more exploited. Also, I'd add menstruation drinking/bathing stuff as well, as I really wanna feel a piece of trash while playing this game. Why using tampons when we have males?

Yeah, I should go to a psychiatrist.

Reactions: Ariestra
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes