Ariestra

Femdom Game Dev
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2022
its okay it got fixed after i re downloaded also regarding the recollection they are still under progress when will we be able to enjoy the scenes from there also i have a problem can u do this in the next update i mean i started from the check point without unlocking rachel and straight on move to victoria . I see my player level was 1 which hurts i mean you cant defeat victoria and her final form in level 1 at least level 10 or 11 is required to defeat victoria would it possible appropriate levels will be given when starting from checkpoint like from aleisha the black girl boss level 9 or 10 is appropriate and for victoria level 10 or 11 also please fix the farts content of claire aunt it was okay but not satisfactory like worthy enough to bust a nut i had to go back at victoria or isabel public toilet scene to bust my nut also when the scores are not altered can it be possible in the near future that the school principle (esther) or the lunch lady takes you home i mean kiara can take us home so why not these two also .
PS : i didnt knew sophia is rachel daughter it would be a shame if we gor to sophia house and her mother rachel didnt occur so please keep this comment in mind please increase the quality of fart content piss and scat is maxed level so why not farts
also how to add the escape from misantria add below my comment
Thank you for your feedback. I'll keep it in mind.

Just out of curiosity, could you give me an example of a fart scene that is satisfactory to you?

Apr 14, 2023

Just out of curiosity, could you give me an example of a fart scene that is satisfactory to you?
public toilet scene where they fart on the mc or when in class u become kaori or rachel chair or best is when u faint of starvation and cassandra saves you and bring you back to base and then pees farts and scat feed you thats best
PS - you are the best developer hope to see many more of your content and you are so sweet you replied so fast and with so much kindness i am flatered

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
its okay it got fixed after i re downloaded also regarding the recollection they are still under progress when will we be able to enjoy the scenes from there also i have a problem can u do this in the next update i mean i started from the check point without unlocking rachel and straight on move to victoria . I see my player level was 1 which hurts i mean you cant defeat victoria and her final form in level 1 at least level 10 or 11 is required to defeat victoria would it possible appropriate levels will be given when starting from checkpoint like from aleisha the black girl boss level 9 or 10 is appropriate and for victoria level 10 or 11 also please fix the farts content of claire aunt it was okay but not satisfactory like worthy enough to bust a nut i had to go back at victoria or isabel public toilet scene to bust my nut also when the scores are not altered can it be possible in the near future that the school principle (esther) or the lunch lady takes you home i mean kiara can take us home so why not these two also .
PS : i didnt knew sophia is rachel daughter it would be a shame if we gor to sophia house and her mother rachel didnt occur so please keep this comment in mind please increase the quality of fart content piss and scat is maxed level so why not farts
also how to add the escape from misantria add below my comment
you can defeat victoria even if it's write you are lvl 1, just ask a bit more technic of gameplay (i've try it to directly skip to her and do the fight) for those who have never play yeah they certainly will lose ^^ but that option to skip to victoria directly is more for those who have already play.

Spikedjoker

Nov 25, 2023

I can't help but jump in while you're asking since I'm also in it for the fart and toilet content. A couple potential satisfactory ideas would be :

- Trapping the prota with the gassy behind of a character.
It could be intentional, maybe tied to her butt while she sleeps (the reason could be she doesn't wanna smell her gas as she sleeps). Or maybe the female locker room could be a new location where your forced into a locker as a character farts into it or goes in with you and farts.
It could also be unintentional, maybe one female character pranks another by glueing the prota's face to the rear of an unsuspecting Dom. Or you could be hiding in a locker room and you have to stay quiet as one (or more) characters let's loose.
- Also you made it cannon that misantria women have much larger gas reserves. But are there women who have above average for misantria? Also how would food poisoning, fart prank powder, lactose intolerance, IBS, and other gas inducing conditions could do. What happens if try to hold it?
- We got a lot of breast and foot worshipping, but booty worshipping would be nice to see as well.

I'd like to also make some requests, but I want to preface this with the fact that you're game is awesome! The premise, the settings, the characters, and everything else has been amazing to see improve and get better with every update. And it's my interest in this game that makes me want to see it continue to get better. Now with that said, here are some things I think might help it improve :

- the newer fart sound and animation is great, but since it's just 1 animation and 1 sfx it loses it's impact kinda quick which dimensions the replay value.
- the most recent updates have been fun but are kinda lacking with the interactive side of things. It kinda feels like a couple cutscenes set on rails without any input. For example I was kinda hoping when Claudia got into a fight animation, she could potentially win for you to spend the night with her instead.
- also you seemed to have created these cool new settings like the teachers home and Claudia's family mansion but we can't interact with it like we could with Aisha's home.

Sorry this got long, once again, you're doing awesome work and look forward to what's next. Hope you get to enjoy the Holidays!

Reactions: HYBTGVFRCEWRRR

zacklin

May 27, 2021
Can someone please help? I am using rpgm and there was an error in Android apk too, something along the lines of unable to access forbidden.png

zacklin

May 27, 2021
Can someone please help? I am using rpgm and there was an error in Android apk too, something along the lines of unable to access forbidden.png
Solved this by installing an older version of joiplay but now the controls are frozen-_-

alexkindra458

Sep 24, 2022
Alright love this game, I've played legit everything in it so far, I noticed the quest about everyone sitting on you is kinda bugged especially if you have Rachel already unlocked from the skip menu.

Any plans to add more futadom content? I would love to see more from the principal or even maybe adding futa classmates!
Also any plans or ideas for lesbian content? I got the idea in my head after seeing Claire get um...abused by her aunts lel

Either consensual or non-consensual I'd love to see a female go through what the male salves go through (extreme kinks and all), think it would make for some very interesting scenes

Apr 14, 2023
I didn't understand, which result should I not change? And where does Kiara live?
look if you wanna go with kiara every week exams are held on friday become a chair of any girl skip the exam event wait for friday evening the teacher desk will be shiny click on it and dont change the any paper exam score go back to your cell wait till monday the girls will be restless for exam result when no one will get a perfect score the teacher kiara will take you to her house is it understandable.
PS : ask anything about misantria completed the latest version waiting for update

Benthamm

Sep 12, 2023
look if you wanna go with kiara every week exams are held on friday become a chair of any girl skip the exam event wait for friday evening the teacher desk will be shiny click on it and dont change the any paper exam score go back to your cell wait till monday the girls will be restless for exam result when no one will get a perfect score the teacher kiara will take you to her house is it understandable.
PS : ask anything about misantria completed the latest version waiting for update
Thank you for all these details but I can't make the teacher's desk shine, I must be doing something wrong yet I'm a girl's chair and I'm skipping the exam.

Apr 14, 2023
Thank you for all these details but I can't make the teacher's desk shine, I must be doing something wrong yet I'm a girl's chair and I'm skipping the exam.
oh you must not have not unlocked racheal right ? happened with me too now start the game again from checkpoint unlock racheal then go to the night where you plan to run away from school with a catman from the checkpoint only to return back to school and then wait for friday i know previous all the game and progress you made is null so start from checkpoint now after unlocking racheal

Benthamm

Sep 12, 2023
oh you must not have not unlocked racheal right ? happened with me too now start the game again from checkpoint unlock racheal then go to the night where you plan to run away from school with a catman from the checkpoint only to return back to school and then wait for friday i know previous all the game and progress you made is null so start from checkpoint now after unlocking racheal
Oh yes, that was it! thank you I succeeded!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 22 Votes