Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

SweetFemdom

Jun 23, 2019
can someone drop a save of them inside the castle or with the white thing blocking it gone? Like i seriously dont know if its just me that i cant get in at all after pressing all the switches

FunForFree

May 23, 2020
i have all memories exept the 3 on the left when you enter the room what do i miss and how do i get them?

nymex3

May 11, 2019
the portal to the gallery doesnt work, so the artist said on its discord that he needs to redo all the new things and repair that bug, plus adding new animations on the next update in a few weeks (or months) i hope he doesnt take 9 months between updates like this last time

Reactions: tailorn158

Falsokeboso

Dec 22, 2022
anyone else having this problem? also has another popup where it says it needs the same file, but 100 instead of 120
Ive attempted to reinstall and tried all versions available and I still get this error as well. Has anyone found a fix to this? Ive been working on it all night.

P.Paradise and Smelly Island boot and work fine.

thethethethej

Oct 3, 2021
Wait woah how do you get the scenes on the right side of this image? I thought the only scenes were with the plant girl and the other gallery in the school
You just need to interact with the bed in the house you spawn in, and sleep. That triggers the event where these scenes happen. Oh and once it's dark, go outside and head to the flying land shark, there will be a path to an NPC that also triggers one of those scenes.

Reactions: Lilitas72

Gooner_Ralz_BUP

Aug 11, 2021
Wait woah how do you get the scenes on the right side of this image? I thought the only scenes were with the plant girl and the other gallery in the school
just spam interact with the bed in the main room you start in, it gives 3 scenes, also, at night you can go outside, DONT walk into the enemy that chases you though as that tends to softlock you, instead walk over to the beach for a scene. (theres also a portal at night that takes you to a really weird gamemode)

Apr 2, 2022
Anyways i just finished the new version and saw all the new stuff.. honestly that was dissapointing definetely the waiting wasnt worth it, Rime truly should focus in one game at a time, or atleast 2.. kinda getting tired of every update being only 2 new gifs and 2 levels or smth.

Reactions: tailorn158
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes