Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

nymex3

May 11, 2019
Anyways i just finished the new version and saw all the new stuff.. honestly that was dissapointing definetely the waiting wasnt worth it, Rime truly should focus in one game at a time, or atleast 2.. kinda getting tired of every update being only 2 new gifs and 2 levels or smth.
Yes, the new version WAS a dissapointment, its sad that he cant concentrate on 1 thing at a time and work on it 100%, because he has the talent and the potential, its like the guy doesnt care and just do the things that he want, whenever he wants, expecting us to pay 15 dolars each month for barely nothing

nymex3

May 11, 2019
that being said, i paid this month the 15 dollars, but not to download the game's last version, but to "thank" the guy for his years of work and all the art that i personally love
now i never gonna pay again, im a good guy, but not stupid, one thing doesnt lead to another

Reactions: Evizzy89

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
can anyone share the link of stinkness awaits v1.0? it's only in his patreon but i don't have money for buy it

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
Saw an new patreon post for Stink Island, didn't see the details though so just providing an patreon post related update without the details of it.

Oct 22, 2021
Saw an new patreon post for Stink Island, didn't see the details though so just providing an patreon post related update without the details of it.
I think that's a progress report on his new game that looks a lot like stinkness awaits, he also had an 8 page manga there too which he said he will update every week.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Yes, the new version WAS a dissapointment, its sad that he cant concentrate on 1 thing at a time and work on it 100%, because he has the talent and the potential, its like the guy doesnt care and just do the things that he want, whenever he wants, expecting us to pay 15 dolars each month for barely nothing
I think that's a progress report on his new game that looks a lot like stinkness awaits, he also had an 8 page manga there too which he said he will update every week.
Either he is practically the Renaissance man of rule 34, or he's genuinely trying to put a lot of chores on his back. He has THREE games in development: this one, a 2nd fart game, and a Ichikoro remake; all the while god knows amount of commissions on the side and now he's doing a manga. All the while having a family outside online.

One thing is for sure: Someone is getting production hell, and it's probably either Ichikoro or EFP. I'm not sure if he had to juggle all of this as a compromise for his patreons and supporters or just give the image of productivity on his patreon page. I doubt he genuinely wants to dilute his productive time on projects by popping a new one out.

In all honesty, EFP should just put Pheronoa and Quentelia in their own act and put the additional content of the Plaintains on the bonus stages. As far we have stayed since 3.0, there both "bonus" stages are the closest thing we come to actual seperate acts. Instead, we get a variation of the same enemy... 3 times. And while this is something good for the kiss fetish-lovers, I only ask what the stairs to the above floor is going to be. What is for sure is that this game will take years to finish, and while it's not unprecedented that less-quality games took longer to finish, it's still a cacophony of delays.

Last edited:

Klonoa723

Jan 24, 2022
a new vore game
Uh, could I please ask for a name or link to said game? I'm aware of the others, but that Rime is making a vore game is something new to me.
Tried looking it up but found only stuff about the other games that are listed on this thread.
Guess if perhaps you had any links for the latest version of Ichikoro, I'd appreciate it too, thanks.

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Uh, could I please ask for a name or link to said game? I'm aware of the others, but that Rime is making a vore game is something new to me.
Tried looking it up but found only stuff about the other games that are listed on this thread.
Guess if perhaps you had any links for the latest version of Ichikoro, I'd appreciate it too, thanks.
Apologies.

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I'm actually pretty sure rime mentioned that after stinkness awaits was done he would do another little project like it with a vore focus so that might still be in the works.
Oh, so I guess my intuition was much hitting right on the money. You know, I joked whichever artist, Rime or that lok dev/kuja, could finish their game first. And hyperbolically proclaimed that Rime would make 4 more games before finishing EFP or Ichikoro.

I guess this is starting to be true. And honestly, I genuinely think, even with the horrendous dispersion of focus, Rime would finish BOTH Ichikoro AND EFP before kuja could get her damn game in some state of actual replayability.

Puff6011

Dec 10, 2018
I may be too stupid to understand, but can someone please give a complete overview of what is in this version? I am confused as to what i can do.

Oct 22, 2021
if you mean the absolute newest version then it's just a bug fix because the scene gallery door didn't work, as for the stuff before that, it was the prototype third level for the plantains in the city, you had to press some switches around the level to unlock it.

asaltyjoo

Mar 27, 2021
there is an update to what looks like escape from paradise related content. something about an animation, if anyone is still subscribed on their patreon can you provide the animation via MEGA or something?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes