Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Will there be more update to this game?, honestly i dont even mind if its furry at this point this is beyond, i hope the dev continue to make content like this, it has different traits unique shits, its lovely, i hope more devs make more interesting stuff, lets support the creator guys

Reactions: v0kk3r

v0kk3r

Jan 10, 2021
Will there be more update to this game?, honestly i dont even mind if its furry at this point this is beyond, i hope the dev continue to make content like this, it has different traits unique shits, its lovely, i hope more devs make more interesting stuff, lets support the creator guys
The dev is known to not finish his projects, I wouldn't hold too much hope for EFP to be updated any time soon.

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
I follow the dude on Twitter they post art sometimes but from what i've seen they aren't updating the game for some time. Might be taking a break to focus on other things.

Reactions: Meloned

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I follow the dude on Twitter they post art sometimes but from what i've seen they aren't updating the game for some time. Might be taking a break to focus on other things.
I hope these devs make an epic comeback, i hope they have something that'll surprised everyone, what lovely game tbh need more games like these

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
I hope these devs make an epic comeback, i hope they have something that'll surprised everyone, what lovely game tbh need more games like these
The escape game filled a niche fetish i grew into and there is not a lot of kissing fetishism out there at least none in the quality and quantity that you see with other fetishes.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
The escape game filled a niche fetish i grew into and there is not a lot of kissing fetishism out there at least none in the quality and quantity that you see with other fetishes.
Ikr, im really hoping the dev will think of that, that'll make this game blow up more, and i really need a blowjob from the big lips one haha

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah, it should tell you something.

Played the game before you posted the link. No sex scenes. Gameplay is a jankier wack-a-mole and you wonder what the purpose is of playing the game.

Reactions: tailorn158
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes