Collection Others Escape from Paradise [v0.7.0] [RimeTheVixen]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TranceTitan

Aug 22, 2018
i get what people are saying now even though i like their work. He has like two games that are unfinished and this new "game" might as well be a proof of concept while he worked on the other two.

Oct 22, 2021
man, rime is really creative but it all feels so wasted when they drop these weird projects that dont go anywhere. I can't complain because i'm not paying obviously, i just feel bad for whoever is dropping 15 dollars for his stuff.
I agree, Rime is a really good artist but he just can't focus on one thing at a time, even escape from paradise now has like 3 different play styles within it and feels like 3 unfinished ideas coming together rather than one continually updated game, and it sucks because it's clear that he has some really good ideas and amazing art but he just can't focus enough to make a complete work. Honestly I think the best thing he could do is team up with someone and make something together, have Rime do the art and help with game design a little and let someone who's good at coding and project management handle making it actually work well.

Reactions: Goddamnaccounts

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
I agree, Rime is a really good artist but he just can't focus on one thing at a time, even escape from paradise now has like 3 different play styles within it and feels like 3 unfinished ideas coming together rather than one continually updated game, and it sucks because it's clear that he has some really good ideas and amazing art but he just can't focus enough to make a complete work. Honestly I think the best thing he could do is team up with someone and make something together, have Rime do the art and help with game design a little and let someone who's good at coding and project management handle making it actually work well.
I feel he's trying to be fuf and ss2sonic at the same time, but ending up entangled below them.

Mothassssasad

Nov 17, 2021
First post on the site, i was just wondering if anyone has a link or just an upload of AKU-OCHI. I cant seem to find the game anywhere after it was removed from gamejolt long ago. I saw someone talk about a 20th save file in ichikoro's files (Which i cant seem to find) that supposedly contained some minigame connected to aku-ochi. Adding to this: does anyone know if ichikoro's main game just ends at the fight with the 3 planteras? i cant find any way to progress after beating them (Unless ive wasted my time on trying to lol)

Last edited:

nnpvcs19

Nov 30, 2021
hey Mothassssasad, I went searching for Ichikoro and Aku-Ochi a long time ago, searched everywhere possible for weeks. Didn't find it, but you sent me searching again today. Found it in the Internet Archive; I searched there last time, guess i got unlucky back then. The download specified:

AKU-OCHI!!! Christmas Demo
Version: 0.1.0
This is a special demo. You can play a part of the Mini game of ICHIKORO!!! I hope you love it!

btw the controls go like:
a / z / v / c / h - different pose each
space - nasty ( C and H only)
enter - finish

Here you go:

And here's where I got it from:

Thank the bastard who saved that page with the download information. Pretty sure it would have been lost media without them. A true hero.

View attachment wolf-rpg-editor2.7z

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
hey Mothassssasad, I went searching for Ichikoro and Aku-Ochi a long time ago, searched everywhere possible for weeks. Didn't find it, but you sent me searching again today. Found it in the Internet Archive; I searched there last time, guess i got unlucky back then. The download specified:

This is a special demo. You can play a part of the Mini game of ICHIKORO!!! I hope you love it!

enter - finish

Here you go:

Thank the bastard who saved that page with the download information. Pretty sure it would have been lost media without them. A true hero.

View attachment 2727040
Thank you man i really appreciate it! I was worried the games were absolutely lost to history!

Just to make sure I am not doin it wrong (I get like 12 errors upon opening the game)

its basically just like 6 animations and not an actual game right?

nnpvcs19

Nov 30, 2021
Just to make sure I am not doin it wrong (I get like 12 errors upon opening the game)

its basically just like 6 animations and not an actual game right?
That is because the game "runs on" the Ichikoro game. But for this demo it doesn't need any of those files. If you got like a bunch of errors from rpgmaker, that is normal.

And yes, it is just a interactive "scene viewer".

Reactions: Evizzy89

Shush69

Mar 4, 2018
Sad they didnt just focus on one game and kept a first person puzzle/ maze level with enemy trying to lewd you. I doubt we will get much relevant update from the game now

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
hey Mothassssasad, I went searching for Ichikoro and Aku-Ochi a long time ago, searched everywhere possible for weeks.
View attachment 2727040
I know I'm beating a dead record here, but if Rime never planned to remake Ichikoro, I would've never rediscovered the original ICHIKORO and put on display, even if there will never be a translation or even completion of the game.

enter - finish

Here you go:

View attachment 2727040
I keep getting MDI errors. Any way to fix it?

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
Has there been any word lately?
"My name is Connor Montana. I've scrolled to the deserts of his twitter account and the deep canyon of his patreon. And there is no gold to be found recently."

Is this you?

Last edited:

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
At first I thought to myself "Is he really going to pull a on my face?". Then you realize he has a patreon with an acknowledge english following.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes