RPGM Completed Escape from the Masochistic Male Bullying Classroom [Final] [Lights,Camera,Action]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I will say that I am interested in a Mac build. Normally I'm able to run RPGM games on my laptop with Wine, but this one seems to be giving me some trouble on that front. Haha.
If I can point out all RPGM games are just `nw.js` games. They're browser games that run in a web container so you can just go into the `www` folder and try running the `index.html` through your web browser and see if that helps.

Here is my Mac build of this game vFinal

just a headsup this is completely untested since I have no machine to try it on but it should work, if not I will try to fix what I can but no guarantees are provided
all 'ye who download it be warned

please test it out PorcelainDoll and FireDog3

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Haven't put any time into the actual game yet, but it has successfully started up, so looks like it is working. Thanks a ton!
that's good to hear then, if there are any issues with it let me know and I will try to do my best to fix them

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
that's good to hear then, if there are any issues with it let me know and I will try to do my best to fix them
Not sure if an issue with the build or me just not knowing controls, but saving doesn't seem to work. Can buy things, pick things up, etc, but trying to save just makes a buzzing sound. (tried clicking, spacebar, enter, every letter and number key, etc.). Only issue I have.

EDIT: Not sure what the issue was exactly, butI downloaded the linux build and moved the mac version into the folder with the linux build and everything worked fiine.

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Not sure if an issue with the build or me just not knowing controls, but saving doesn't seem to work. Can buy things, pick things up, etc, but trying to save just makes a buzzing sound. (tried clicking, spacebar, enter, every letter and number key, etc.). Only issue I have.

EDIT: Not sure what the issue was exactly, butI downloaded the linux build and moved the mac version into the folder with the linux build and everything worked fiine.
yeah that's some sort of inherent problem with RPGM games and Mac where saving just doesn't work sometimes because of the way they run the game and the directory structure and permissions they use

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I actually really like this game, but I'm salty AF at the moment. Firstly, smokescreen doesn't do anything, it sucks. secondly, if you happen to have two girls next to each other, GG, game over. You can't escape, at least not on normal. once you break out of one, the other automatically catches you and the cycle repeats. That was absolute bull, you don't get a chance to react and again, smokescreen is absolutely useless. other than that though, its pretty hot, I like the game. at least losing isn't THAT bad, I mean...there is definitely worse ways to go....

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Mind if I get that Mac build? The download link for it is down.
yeah sorry had to clean up my MEGA cause I was running out of space, I will try to upload it later today

EDIT: g2gfap the link should be live again please give it a try

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 985467

Can confirm the Mac conversion works, though I haven't tried opening up the game after shutting it down so I can't speak to whether saving is functional.
And god damn, this thing is hot as hell. An expansion would be amazing.

EDIT: Saving seems 100% functional.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
I played this game as far as the gym level.
There's no sex...

This game... is so disappointing.
Just walk into any of the girls and an animation will play (chosen somewhat at random, but what stage you are on and what objects are near affects the pool of animations that are chosen from). If your issue is just a lack of penetration...well, I'm pretty sure there is such things on the nurse's office stage and on the bus stage. May be more I can't think of, but those are the ones I know for sure.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes