Unity Completed Escape from the Room of the Serving Doll [Final] [MomoYama Productions]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Also, always show her each new item you find to raise her favor meter, and unlock new scenes. I think you need max meter for the happy ending.

If forgot something, please add it.
I had to cheat (read your spoiler) on the polygon part, can you tell me how you get the numbers?

EDIT: NVM, I found the answer

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I tried reading the walkthrough but I can't seem to do the bookshelf puzzle at all, I tried following the t-shirts patterns and then the wine arrow but I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
EDIT. I solved it, I wasn't watching the t-shirts close enought....

RayBar

May 12, 2020
dose anyone know how to do the WHBHBW puzzle
Its the code for nightstand(the one with statue bust on top), locking the cabinet with W,H and B keys will reveal the hint.
W=middle,H=lower and B=upper.
use this code sequence by clicking knobs of nightstand.

poophero

Oct 20, 2017
Its the code for nightstand(the one with statue bust on top), locking the cabinet with W,H and B keys will reveal the hint.
W=middle,H=lower and B=upper.
use this code sequence by clicking knobs of nightstand.
sorry but I still don't know how to open the nightstand can you tell me the sequence for each knobs please

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Most of it I could figure out, but how tf are you supposed to know to use multiplication for the circle puzzle?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
According to one of the preview pics, there seems to be vaginal sex even though there's no tag for it. Am I looking at it wrong?

sashalag

Mar 10, 2019
Based on the first image, the artist guy making these renders have NEVER touched real boobies or knows very little about physics and gravity
... wtf is that? air balloons getting deflated by the nipples with the sound of "PRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR......" ???
:p

RayBar

May 12, 2020
sorry but I still don't know how to open the nightstand can you tell me the sequence for each knobs please
WHBHBW=middle-lower-upper-lower-upper-middle.

Most of it I could figure out, but how tf are you supposed to know to use multiplication for the circle puzzle?
The painting with circles(on wall behind doll)click on it to reveal 3 slots that you can fit with different shapes,slot in red and green polygons( I don't think there's yellow polygon,atleast I was unable to find it) click on the painting again and it should reveal numbers red and green are associated with,for yellow we assume 1.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes