Unity Completed Escape from the Room of the Serving Doll [Final] [MomoYama Productions]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Well, I seem to have maxed out the purple bar and seen several scenes, about 7 or so, but that table puzzle is confusing me atm, but I'll keep trying I guess.

Is it possible that it's unlocked something already and not know what it is? I've no idea what it progresses by doing.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Managed to complete in full.

My advise is dont cheat with the codes, as you will spend time doing something that isnt necessary and waste your time.

I think the balance of the game was good actually, sometimes its good to step away and have a think about it.

Hope there is more like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Redbow112

Dec 31, 2021
Hmm, well yeah I did notice that and reversed my image and flipped, so its the same, but so far (at least atm) im not seeing anything unlock... or change around the room... so I just dont know...
It's the golden bust on the night stand next to the bed. The code from the cowboy hat puzzle is from that.

Powdering8371

Jun 10, 2023
Well, I seem to have maxed out the purple bar and seen several scenes, about 7 or so, but that table puzzle is confusing me atm, but I'll keep trying I guess.

Is it possible that it's unlocked something already and not know what it is? I've no idea what it progresses by doing.
Some tips:coffee:

Plungo

Jul 10, 2021
I put in the correct code for the golden statue and the sound cue played but nothing else happened. I'm not sure if it glitched out or if I'm missing something

fool_FM

Feb 15, 2020
I put in the correct code for the golden statue and the sound cue played but nothing else happened. I'm not sure if it glitched out or if I'm missing something
That also happened to me. It's a glitch yeah. Last time I fixed it by rebooting the game, but if that didn't worked there's no choice but to restart from the beginning (after rebooting the game)

Reactions: Plungo

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
That also happened to me. It's a glitch yeah. Last time I fixed it by rebooting the game, but if that didn't worked there's no choice but to restart from the beginning (after rebooting the game)
Same as above for me as well, its why I posted about my issues and someone thought I just didnt know what to do, when in fact I did it all correct but it just didnt trigger.

Oct 13, 2022
Completed in 2 hours, in my experience with Escape Room games, I feel that it was a little cryptic even being such a slight approach to the genre, the puzzle of the card table is logical but it's difficult to find the twist, but what i not forgive it's to need having put the locks back together with the keys, that's the least intuitive of all.
Other than that, the scenes are decent, but I find it boring that everything is blowjobs and titjobs.

jyj2493

Aug 4, 2020
WHBHBW 퍼즐 푸는 방법을 스포츠는 분통계를 잘 살펴보는가?
[/인용하다]
간단 해. 서랍을 뜻하며, 버튼은 암호순으로 되어있습니다. 정확한 순서는
아래, 아래, 위, 아래, 위, 위, 아래. 중간에
숫자로 보면 231312 입니다. 숫자가 순서대로네요

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes