Unity Completed Escape from the Room of the Serving Doll [Final] [MomoYama Productions]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

azaheri

Feb 15, 2020
Completed in 2 hours, in my experience with Escape Room games, I feel that it was a little cryptic even being such a slight approach to the genre, the puzzle of the card table is logical but it's difficult to find the twist, but what i not forgive it's to need having put the locks back together with the keys, that's the least intuitive of all.
Other than that, the scenes are decent, but I find it boring that everything is blowjobs and titjobs.
About the keys and locks, I got lucky to find that right after unlocking one lock, I used it again and saw that it locked it again, but playing for a second time, if you show the key to her, she will say that you can lock and unlock the locks with it.

Doing the good ending you get to watch a missionary (don't even know if that is the name of the position) scene.

Reactions: AlbertTheHorny

lalala6595

Jun 3, 2021
Hi guys, how to re-apply free mode lock for this game. My curiosity gets better of me to unlock free mode without playing the game.
And the default window size too small for me to play, I only manage to navigate to setting to adjust window size. Is there any way to adjust default window size?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes