Unity Completed Escape from the Room of the Serving Doll [Final] [MomoYama Productions]

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

plong

Mar 16, 2019
Ok, I've finished it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Writing a draft walkthrough of sorts, if someone wants to format it properly just grab it:

Also, always show her each new item you find to raise her favor meter, and unlock new scenes. I think you need max meter for the happy ending.

If forgot something, please add it.
How to get the yellow triangle:

Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Pretty solid and cool, nice puzzle, also, they will release a new game from the doll series in the 28th of this month.

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
i played japanese version of this game before. although i'm suck at these room escape game, still wish it's longer (with more sex scenes of course)

onehentai

Apr 19, 2021
I only see black screen but voice playing, even in the freeplay mode. I've experienced it on Mansa 200% that video not playing and could not find a fix. Do someone have experience fixing this problem?

Reactions: the_kuntwurst

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I'll keep trying but are the cards supposed to move, or is it just on clicking them in a particular order?
Hmm, well yeah I did notice that and reversed my image and flipped, so its the same, but so far (at least atm) im not seeing anything unlock... or change around the room... so I just dont know...

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Dude, missing the "sex" tags there. The sex scene are on the 3rd ending. I've finish it before it got here so I know.
Though it is understandable to suspect no sex scene base on their previous works though..

People that search a game from tags will going to miss a good stuff.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes