RPGM Completed Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival [v0.4.1] [Crotch]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
There's actually many mistranslation lol read the first post so yeah This is like still machine trans
English is not my main language, in my second project I am working hard to make a more accurate translation so that everyone can understand as much as possible

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
So are you gonna polish the translation on this? or what? Just want to know xD
no this will remain so, i am translating another game right now follow my patreon for future updates, the links are visible to everyone. if you want to support me you know how to do it :LOL:

Fapper008

Sep 28, 2019
Here a Save. This isn't full save but it "almost" done. all outfit are have been unlocked and blueprint too

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Sees the footjob tag and cute graphics... Yay, it might be interesting!

Sees the Urination and Scat tags... Uh... gonna pass on that one.
I swear, for some reason i've read " Uh.... gonna Piss on that one".

But Yeah, piss i can handle ( still gross, but you know, if the rest of the game is good you just watch the other way and skip the scene, but scat it's just a big nope for me, enough to make me avoid the game in its entirety :HideThePain:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How is loli allowed on F95? I thought the moderators were cracking down on it hard.
You do realize there is a Loli Tag here right? Though based off it's more Older Teen Loli and Adult Loli though I've seen a few MangaGamer games that limbo under that bar. Generally if a mod can get off to it then it stays

Secmess

Jan 1, 2018
Here are some Maps generated using Script
I used the generated image from masterdragonson above to create a full map. As you'd expect, SPOILER warning. In 3 sizes: Original (so, I basically combined native-res maps), Medium, and Small (can't see items).

It's a very good game for such caliber tbh. Would totally love similar game without the scat focus. They implemented a lot of good game design aspects, and I actually had some fun discovering unexpected stuff.

Anyone got any idea how to acquire Iron Lump?

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes