RPGM Completed Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival [v0.4.1] [Crotch]

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is there a walkthrough anywhere? I'm lost and I don't know what I should do next. I built sleeping bags, a fireplace, a toilet, something that can collect rainwater and I was able to beat the enemy that was blocking the cave's entrance. Where do I go for the torches?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here are some Maps generated using Script
Note: some images might look off do to selecting to print every event on screen along with the script not having a good way to handle parallax. Also that script has additional settings to make the output look nicer but I'm not going through every map individually to make them look awesome...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: And it looks like I missed some graphic translations....

Last edited:
Reactions: Secmess and KinkyDF

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
Here are some Maps generated using Script
Note: some images might look off do to selecting to print every event on screen along with the script not having a good way to handle parallax. Also that script has additional settings to make the output look nicer but I'm not going through every map individually to make them look awesome...

Edit: And it looks like I missed some graphic translations....
thanks for the wonderful work you are doing, I hope you will help me in the next crotch games too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

edit: many png files are white. Why? sorry for not knowing

lilliaa

Sep 5, 2018
you know, i'm kinda disapointed that almost everything in this game didn't happen. (from what I understood from the dialogue it was only her imagination for most of it right?)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
edit: many png files are white. Why? sorry for not knowing
A few probably are Map Dividers, think of them like Folder Dividers
It's a way to organize maps in the editor by creating Blank Maps and putting things underneath like Towns, Dungeons, etc.
The script went through every map so they were included.

011 - 水中 Underwater
016 - 洞窟_難破船_海洋 Cave_Shipwreck_Ocean
017 - 【OP】屋敷_空港_飛行機内 [OP] Mansion_Airport_Airplane
020 - 島 Island
022 - ■■■■■■■null_ID22
041 - オープニング_ID41 Opening
046 - 【ED】最後 [ED] Ending
049 - カット用 Cutting

GEMPAL

Jan 14, 2019
Boy oh Boy after seeing the intro I never want to go to Toilet inside airplane again.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Alright here are translations for "Graphics\Characters\"
$ふきだし1.png
$ふきだし2.png

They are mostly Recipe Cards that display at the Campsite with basic instructions on how to build things
Might be off as small text and OCR KanjiTomo doesn't like them :cautious: however looking over the original Item/Weapon Databases I think I got most of it right *shrugs*

Edit: Translations for "Graphics\Pictures\"
アイコン解説1.png
アイコン解説2.png

These are for the Tutorial

Edit 2: Translated the Title Screen "Graphics\Titles1"
title.png

What remains are:
The Credits - While I could I don't want to butcher the names
Game Over - It's a News Article and unless someone who can read it is kind enough to offer a transcript I'm not trying to OCR that :p
Ending Newspaper - Same with Game Over
Logo - 18+ To play this game warning which maybe for the lols

Updated link to v6 v7 v8
https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-f...rvival-v0-3-updated-crotch.46289/post-3070938

Here are just the psd & png files KinkyDF

Last edited:

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
Alright here are translations for "Graphics\Characters\"
$ふきだし1.png
$ふきだし2.png

They are mostly Recipe Cards that display at the Campsite with basic instructions on how to build things
Might be off as small text and OCR KanjiTomo doesn't like them :cautious: however looking over the original Item/Weapon Databases I think I got most of it right *shrugs*

Edit: Translations for "Graphics\Pictures\"
アイコン解説1.png
アイコン解説2.png

These are for the Tutorial

Edit 2: Translated the Title Screen "Graphics\Titles1"
title.png

What remains are:
The Credits - While I could I don't want to butcher the names
Game Over - It's a News Article and unless someone who can read it is kind enough to offer a transcript I'm not trying to OCR that :p
Ending Newspaper - Same with Game Over
Logo - 18+ To play this game warning which maybe for the lols

Updated link to v6 v7 v8
https://f95zone.to/threads/escape-f...rvival-v0-3-updated-crotch.46289/post-3070938

Here are just the psd & png files KinkyDF

thanks to you the work is going on and every day is getting better.
thanks for everything

Reactions: masterdragonson

hennyoso

Apr 21, 2018
This translation is really good. I was hoping for a translation for this game for a while now. Sure it aint the best english i have seen in a hentai game. But its definitely way better then not understanding anything. I hope you will keep translating other crotch games that ain't translated yet ( I think the "We have no Rice one isn't" or atleast i havent seen one from that in particular). I would definitely consider subscribing to your patreon if u do that.

Reactions: KinkyDF

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
This translation is really good. I was hoping for a translation for this game for a while now. Sure it aint the best english i have seen in a hentai game. But its definitely way better then not understanding anything. I hope you will keep translating other crotch games that ain't translated yet ( I think the "We have no Rice one isn't" or atleast i havent seen one from that in particular). I would definitely consider subscribing to your patreon if u do that.
that was what I wanted to translate too

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I think Stigmata over at svscomics did a machine translation of Crotch - We Have No Rice - Magical Farming Survival RPG (eng) though never bothered to see what the "quality" was like. Sometimes it's tenable while other times it's really bad...

A lot of the links there are so damn slow it's not worth it o_O
388 MB from one of the links on that site says it will take 5 hours at 25 KB :ROFLMAO: really is this FlorenFile hosting an old dial up service

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
I have a question that I hope one of you who played the game could answer. I really digged the art on the previews and the characters design.

In regards to the focus of the game on scat, it means like, the girls have bodily needs and need to go to the bathroom, and can end up doing it accidentaly while going somewhere if you take too long, and JUST that. Or

Scat is present in all of the games sex scenes in one way or another? Like, the girl is getting assaulted by tentacles and boom, wet fart in the middle of sex?

KinkyDF

Feb 21, 2020
scat is present mainly in all scenes, there are also fetish scenes, of various kinds without scat. But you must have a passion for this genre otherwise it might bother you

Reactions: Tiredpuff
Mar 19, 2018
scat is present mainly in all scenes, there are also fetish scenes, of various kinds without scat. But you must have a passion for this genre otherwise it might bother you
Just want to ask all the updates you've guys posted is it already update on the 1st page? I mean on the links

Mar 19, 2018
Uhh yeah the translation is kinda off like at the beginning "I finally came" Shouldn't this be "you finally came" It's rather on the same level of the machine translation that I played but that made more sense

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes