nenlee

Jun 20, 2017
I love this game it would be nice if each enemy had a different cg scene when the heroine is defeated.

This one is a little difficult at first but it's a good game.

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
i can't access Orc Village when Mina wear invisible gloves everytime you get out the the tent, this is bug or not?
And where is the Nursery Room North West iam stuck?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i can't access Orc Village when Mina wear invisible gloves everytime you get out the the tent, this is bug or not?
And where is the Nursery Room North West iam stuck?
You need to go to sleep to access any of the content related to the Orc Village, not leave the tent.

IIRC the Nursery Room is back on the starting floor where the protag wakes up after the prologue defeat. If you can defeat the Orc in Orc Village you need to go back down to that room to rescue the other captives for the True End.

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
You need to go to sleep to access any of the content related to the Orc Village, not leave the tent.

IIRC the Nursery Room is back on the starting floor where the protag wakes up after the prologue defeat. If you can defeat the Orc in Orc Village you need to go back down to that room to rescue the other captives for the True End.
Rest in the Tent?,I Already doing it the event does not trigger

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Already done it
Odd. You did skip some of the content on the second floor. Did you just beat up the floor guardian? I think you might have needed to do Sara's quest in order to get the story branch where you fight the Ogre. Seems you got everything else in the Goblin area though so that's not the problem.

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Odd. You did skip some of the content on the second floor. Did you just beat up the floor guardian? I think you might have needed to do Sara's quest in order to get the story branch where you fight the Ogre. Seems you got everything else in the Goblin area though so that's not the problem.
floor guardian, which one?, u mean the plant boss, orange wall tentancle or something else?

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
Yeah. IIRC it was the Orange Wall Tentacle where if you just smash through it you'll harm your relationship with Sara.
Oh i see i smash through the wall. damn man i though this game mechanic is like seed of evil if u corrupted the characted u get evil ending. there is no evil ending i see . the bad ending when u pregnant and game over i already see. thats when the game bug u must craft the bomb

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Oh i see i smash through the wall. damn man i though this game mechanic is like seed of evil if u corrupted the characted u get evil ending. there is no evil ending i see . the bad ending when u pregnant and game over i already see. thats when the game bug u must craft the bomb
This is the first game in the Hasoyua universe. It's kind of fun to see how much better the games get as the studio got better at making them. There are definitely some rough patches in Wombraid.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes