dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i hated when you get game over for getting pregnant and giving birth

Last edited:

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Oh dang, I always love waking up in the morning to see that there is a new RPGM game that actually looks really good.

vixen20

Feb 14, 2019
The characters look familiar, not sure if it's the art style or if I've played this before.

> Mind Control Tag

All that's needed to peak my interest tbh.
Pretty sure these are the same guys that made "Seed of Evil" that Kagura released some time ago. Art is the same and the 'slow corruption' is basically the same concept.

Reactions: Farhan2077 and Suit

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Game is fun, but I'm stumped on how to get the good ending? I didn't even unlock fights that would lead to the Ogre and Final boss defeat scenes so I must be missing something.

mirthless

Oct 28, 2017
The ogre fight unlocks when you go to sleep and find sarah missing in the third rest point.

Final boss comes after you take down the shield surrounding the base and prepare to parachute down

Reactions: Skyzenski

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
> CommonEvents MTL

So how good is this TL? Anybody tried it yet?
The game is not MTL. Every line of dialogue has been checked/rewritten in proper English. Might still be a little stilited in some places, but that was only a partial patch note.

The characters look familiar, not sure if it's the art style or if I've played this before.

> Mind Control Tag

All that's needed to peak my interest tbh.
Yep, this is Hasoyua's first game in the series of Seed of Evil, Assassin Maid Lisette, and Key of Egg, all of which have either Kagura or fan translations. Now I think all of their games have some English translation.

Not entirely necessary this time, but some of the words do cut off the screen like you said. Added word wrap. It takes care of the cut off.
Damn, I didn't realise that worked without RPGMaker. Well that would have made things easier. Good to know for next time. Legit that is going to save me so much time on Dernier Saint Chevalier.

Game is fun, but I'm stumped on how to get the good ending? I didn't even unlock fights that would lead to the Ogre and Final boss defeat scenes so I must be missing something.
To get the Good End
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I read "pregnancy", and I scream out "YAY!".

Then I read "monsters" and/or "tentacles" and I scream out "FUCK IT!!!"

Those Japanese are seriously disturbed...

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
What is the point of having the change name part when you can't change name?
lol. I never thought that could break. Not sure when I'll have time to look into that, but I'll poke around in the files sometime.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
lol. I never thought that could break. Not sure when I'll have time to look into that, but I'll poke around in the files sometime.
There's probably a problem in the Scripts file. I would check there for any issues first.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Dang, I expected more mind control but instead got like a scene or two with them. Got my hopes up...

The CGs are nice on their own I guess.

Pretty smart for the translator to include a save, however. Saved me the trouble :p

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Started this game last night. So far, the translation is good. Our savior Silentce has already come out with the wrapping the text. That was the only issue I had but game runs smoothly, almost no MTL gibberish.

The game is shorter than Seed of Evil. I know this is a sequel (or prequel) since Sarah is the same girl from Seed of Evil. Hope I get to play her again like in the last game.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
There's probably a problem in the Scripts file. I would check there for any issues first.
That was gonna be my first guess, I have a short list of ones I modified that I need to go back and check.

Is it animated
No.

Started this game last night. So far, the translation is good. Our savior Silentce has already come out with the wrapping the text. That was the only issue I had but game runs smoothly, almost no MTL gibberish.

The game is shorter than Seed of Evil. I know this is a sequel (or prequel) since Sarah is the same girl from Seed of Evil. Hope I get to play her again like in the last game.
Pretty sure it's a prequel? It was released first, but I played Seed of Evil so long ago I'm not sure if the timeline was established. And thanks! If you spot anything really bad MTL wise send me a screenshot and I'll try to fix it.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
What is the point of having the change name part when you can't change name?
I went to do some testing while another project cooks. The game's naming system is WAD, but there is a translation issue. I interpreted a button as 'Delete' when it is actually 'Undo'. To delete the default name, select a letter using the arrow keys and then hit Esc. Hit enter to go to the selection menu, and select a new character from the list with Enter.

I don't know if this is a sufficiently urgent issue to warrant putting out a patch, especially because correcting the translation issue doesn't make the issue with the poor design of that menu any better, but if I do put out a patch I'll include it.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Can’t express how much I wish there was a tag for this. I hate being disappointed when all the pregnancy is ending stuff. Melty’s Quest awakened this fetish and only a handful of games have come close to scratching that itch since then.
I am really liking Trials in Tainted Space I believe for the same reason. Get preggers and be forced to deal with it during gameplay, causes negative effects and so forth. Does Melty's Quest do that as well? Been looking at that forever...

Reactions: Ganein
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes