mlpfan123

Feb 1, 2018
I
I am really liking Trials in Tainted Space I believe for the same reason. Get preggers and be forced to deal with it during gameplay, causes negative effects and so forth. Does Melty's Quest do that as well? Been looking at that forever...
I need to play T.I.T.S again. Played it when it very early on when there wasn’t a ton of content. In Melty’s Quest she can be impregnated, and there’s a handful of scenes that you can do while preggo, but the game basically forces you to give birth. I believe if you try to advance while preggo and you get caught by a monster she talks about how it would be bad for the baby and teleports away. In town she can give BJ’s and have anal with the townspeople, but no vaginal sex until she gives birth. The only games that have come close IMO are Violated Heroine, Drop Factory, and Vitamin Quest. There’s also a mod for Liz of the tower that does a pretty good job too.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
I

I need to play T.I.T.S again. Played it when it very early on when there wasn’t a ton of content. In Melty’s Quest she can be impregnated, and there’s a handful of scenes that you can do while preggo, but the game basically forces you to give birth. I believe if you try to advance while preggo and you get caught by a monster she talks about how it would be bad for the baby and teleports away. In town she can give BJ’s and have anal with the townspeople, but no vaginal sex until she gives birth. The only games that have come close IMO are Violated Heroine, Drop Factory, and Vitamin Quest. There’s also a mod for Liz of the tower that does a pretty good job too.
C.O.C 's pregnancy mechanics were also pretty good. Pregnancy from monsters also affected events later on in the game. Feature hasn't carried over to COC2; maybe fenoxo will add it in the future.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
How prevalent is the mind control in this? I'm not a fan of generic non-consensual rape, and I know games like this often have you wading through a lot of that when searching for any sort of mind control content mentioned in the tags. If it's not that prevalent, are there any tips on how to look for just those scenes while avoiding others?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How prevalent is the mind control in this? I'm not a fan of generic non-consensual rape, and I know games like this often have you wading through a lot of that when searching for any sort of mind control content mentioned in the tags. If it's not that prevalent, are there any tips on how to look for just those scenes while avoiding others?
There is no consensual sex in this game. The Ogre defeat and Wanderer defeat involve mind control, all others do not.

Iblis2150

Sep 14, 2017
Aww, I was hoping that there would be some Yuri scene for the MC and Sarah, if I go for the good ending in my second playthrough :(
Well, at least it was more satisfying than the depressing neutral ending :')

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Aww, I was hoping that there would be some Yuri scene for the MC and Sarah, if I go for the good ending in my second playthrough :(
Well, at least it was more satisfying than the depressing neutral ending :')
One of the bad ends does start out with some yuri, though transitions to MFF.

May 28, 2019
The game is not MTL. Every line of dialogue has been checked/rewritten in proper English. Might still be a little stilited in some places, but that was only a partial patch note.
First several in game screens with text. A little bit rough, but without nonsense like "You doing this with me that I like it.....So I never surrender!!!"
I can finally confirm Quintilus's claim that he is correct; this is indeed a very rough TL yet not unreadable like an MTL would. It does the job, but a lot of nuances went missing + the translator added some of his own writing in that were not in the original JP.

For context, this is a reply to check Wombraid's TL quality with the help of my friend who is bilingual with both JP and ENG. It all started with a conversation between myself and Muninkai (the translator of this game) in a different thread.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For a short game like Escape from Wombraid Maze, especially just for a short clip (6 minute playtime), it is clear to see edited MTL does not reach the level of high-quality translation by other fan or pro translators. For average RPGM this is acceptable, but I definitely won't like this level of quality if it is in a text-heavy game. That's just my own opinion, however.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes