pKKy

Jul 27, 2019
the readme says:
V0.195:
- Added a new NPC, Narita;
- Now you could play as Okamoto in the shelter to explore its hidden secrets;
- Added two new maps of Z city high school;
- Completed the informations of all equipments and items;

The save from 0.19 does not seem to work. I will skip this update.

Save from sunntr

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
im having a problem where the program is launched but not showing or just consuming power from the view of task manager

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
For some weird reason certain save location gives you graphical issues so for now just use a different save location like the Basement at Home Base (I think it's called Shelter I don't remember on the top of my head right now)
That does not help.
I even started a new game.
Same white figure.

KH2000

Jul 3, 2019
That does not help.
I even started a new game.
Same white figure.
Might want to read the date of the post you'll realize it's from a month ago meaning that suggestion meant for the previous update at the time

I suggest try to convince the Dev himself to fix the issue I was once his Patron and told him about it but never fix it I don't if he understands at the time but I suggest to take it up to him

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
How i can pass the parking level? I stuck on the 4th floor
u have to kill the zombie until everything is dead,how i do it is just go to the right side and shoot 3 times per zombie and when u empty ur clip
reload 3 ammo, kill the zombie then ran to the most left, reload all ammo, repeat the step on the right part until everything dead

hunk147

Sep 18, 2018
Here save for version 0.2. The side quest is done, the student and one of the soldier in the shelter. You're going to Fight the Bishop Boss. After Beating The Bishop Boss, Do not save in the Shelter Basement. That Laptop is corrupting the save. Save in Rena's Room "17th" Floor or outside or go back to the school and go to the gym.

Note: Open EFZC3 v0.2 en>Resources>paste the folder save

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes