2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Its-Just-BT

Dec 30, 2021
if anyone is still playing this game, where is the key to room 2-3 in the school and how do you trigger the bathroom scene since it says "release semen" but rena says "i dont need to do this right now" even with a full womb

dodoo.birdoo

Apr 30, 2020
if anyone is still playing this game, where is the key to room 2-3 in the school and how do you trigger the bathroom scene since it says "release semen" but rena says "i dont need to do this right now" even with a full womb
the key is in the 4F save room where Okamoto found clue on sickbed. Interact with the shelf, it's on 3rd line.
I got the bathroom scene after getting full womb with pussy hunter, maybe it has to be with pussy hunter?
hope it helps.

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020

非常非常非常非常非常非常非常抱歉又不得不延期了。算上今天,我已经连续工作14个日夜了,中间也没有正常休假。因此实在没有办法腾出更多时间用于开发游戏。但是我以生化4的名义保证,这个月底之前一定会放出新版本。否则绝对不会去游玩这个游戏。请原谅我,真心的。
I'm very very very very very very very sorry for the delay again. I have been working for almost 2 weeks, including this afternoon and there was no holiday in the meantime. Therefore I didn't have much spare time for the development. However, in the name of Resident Evil 4, I'll definitely update the newest version by the end of the month. You have my word and otherwise, I won't play RE4 forever. Please forgive me.
1679984663548.png

添加了排精动画,新的支线剧情和新的消耗品。
Added the act of expelling semon, new sidestory and new consumable.

Last edited:

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
Already asked but how to make fullscreen without forcing the process to do fullscreen with resets once in a while

Bumshak

Dec 17, 2020
can anyone help me with this please :(
Try

full updatet systems prevent most of the issues.

should that not help re-download the game from a different filehoster. it seems that something is missing

Fatina

Jan 19, 2020
Version 0.21:

■Press "Down" button could expel the "liquid" from Rena's womb;

■Added a new enemy named "Criminal" and his hentai animations;

■Added new areas named "Abandoned Flat"(Part Two);

■Added a new side story(Part Two);

■Added a new consumable"Medkit" used for health recovery, and other key items;

■Fixed a bug that after-image was still on after Rena got hit by enemy;

■Fixed a bug that the sexual harasssment was unable to be triggered repeatedly ;

■Fixed a bug that description in the hentai statistics menu is incorrect after Rena sex with Zombie(Tenant);

coolcow2020

Aug 11, 2021
Version 0.21:

■Press "Down" button could expel the "liquid" from Rena's womb;

■Added a new enemy named "Criminal" and his hentai animations;

■Added new areas named "Abandoned Flat"(Part Two);

■Added a new side story(Part Two);

■Added a new consumable"Medkit" used for health recovery, and other key items;

■Fixed a bug that after-image was still on after Rena got hit by enemy;

■Fixed a bug that the sexual harasssment was unable to be triggered repeatedly ;

■Fixed a bug that description in the hentai statistics menu is incorrect after Rena sex with Zombie(Tenant);

Mega v0.21
THX BRo~

Reactions: nerogaf
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes