2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EscapeFromZCity3-0.29a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 22, 2020
(just realized I may have mentioned some random person by saying "@/all", slash is there to avoid the mention.)

(a)all (Resorting to this instead.)

Holy GOLLY

Why tf does this game slow so fucking hard whenever I try to interact with something(Example: Literally anything that the character inspects)? It doesn't even seem to be any issue with my hardware or anything (Or could be, my shit IS pretty outdated but that doesn't stop me from playing this game smoothly unless I start to inspect some shit).

Seriously, is there a fix for this?

I literally have to find some kind of game breaking speed running bugs for this game so I don't have to inspect anything if I want to play this game smoothly.

Oh yeah, I need to mention: The start up is KUREIJIIII.
Like, WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm not smart enough for programming(Or could be, just need knowledge, but then that probably equates to being smart either way) so I can't really fix this on my own so I'm instead smart enough to whine about it because HOLY GYATT, this game seems fun (And kinda plays like Parasite in the City, which is by the way, one of the most peak eroges of all time. ) So I was looking hella forward to playing this game but it plays hella shit (performance-wise).

(Although not gonna lie it's NOT exactly like Parasite in the City. Just feels like it.)

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
question if anyone knows, can you not have the bat and the gun at the same time? Says maximum when I try to pick up the bat. I started a new game having only played briefly before and that first house you go to after meeting the kid

Last edited:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Another question, I thought once the zombies knock you down that they have sex/rape you.... that doesn't seem to be happening except for the female zombies.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Another question, I thought once the zombies knock you down that they have sex/rape you.... that doesn't seem to be happening except for the female zombies.
the dev changed it since he had problem with patreon,
u have to turn on "special" mode on the settings for the H scene to work like usual

Reactions: Beats9821

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
How can I find Ghouls and where is the new areas?
ghouls is under the sewer, to get to the area u need to get to the park part with the burning truck
use fire extinguisher on the fire then the ghoul should be down the manhole

FishnSink

Jun 9, 2018
Exe runs in background but the game doesn't open. Any ideas?

Update: It just needs a few minutes to boot up. That says a lot about the coding job though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vantzex

quasimodo

Jun 21, 2017
i can not find the burning truck in the parking lot area. Does someone can tell exactile where the burning truck is?

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes