zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I'll try to answer as many questions as possible:

6.) I already posted in the "Read-Me" in the zip file, but Save-01 gives you Max ammo/health items and skips the intro (used Save Editor), Save-016 is the full gallery unlocked (thanks to nr123 over at ULMF for that).

Yeah ... feel free to ask questions. Guess I'll go back to translating more things. :/
Posting save files without making people look through the comments
(y) :cool:

Reactions: InfinityKnives

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
I'll try to answer as many questions as possible:

Honestly, it's a 'meh' game. I started translating and then realized it wasn't that great. I'm actually sort of regretting spending all this time working on it ... Blame the guys who wanted this translated in our Translation thread, haha. At least the creator's coming out with a sequel that expands on what happens to the brother, and hopefully better scenes/themes.

1.) No, there's no rape. It's for NTR fans basically (which I am not). And yeah, basically vanilla scenes.
2.) Basically, the basic memory cards (6) follow the story, which is actually not terrible; the EX cards (4) are for the scenes involving other people outside of the 4 main characters. I haven't tried picking them up out of order.
3.) I didn't tag "Incest" because the love interest isn't blood-related. If you want to argue semantics, I really don't care either way, so I'm fine adding it next time.
4.) No, it's literally only the sister-in-law who has sex scenes. I know, I was pissed too.
5.) If you don't obtain and/or view the memory cards, and maintain your "purity", you'll get a "good ending". If your purity drops too low, you'll get an extended "bad ending".
6.) I already posted in the "Read-Me" in the zip file, but Save-01 gives you Max ammo/health items and skips the intro (used Save Editor), Save-016 is the full gallery unlocked (thanks to nr123 over at ULMF for that).

Yeah ... feel free to ask questions. Guess I'll go back to translating more things. :/
Hey man, even though the game may not be as great as we all might have hoped, you’re still the man for being a translator. That’s hard work and we all appreciate what you do.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Enemies don't take damage. Good art but gameplay is lame.
Actually, they do. Not sure about how many knife hits you need, but for clothed zombies you need three shots and for nude ones you need... a dozen or two? Seriously, didn't count those, but... yeah, make sure you hit or, if possible, avoid them altogether.

Btw, the weapon upgrade doesn't increase dmg of the crossbow... it only increases the range... don't ask me how that works, though. xD

The attached save has 100 purity, 999 Arrows/Fist Aid Kits/Herbs, all scenes except "The Truth" (Bad End Scene) unlocked and is right before the final battle.

...For those who just want a few hints, instead of a save:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 25, 2018
Didn't play it because the genre isn't my thing, however I did want to ask who the fuck responds to a cry for help in a post apocalyptic world with zombies?

Reactions: sonhot

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
It makes me wonder why even mention specifically that they're step-siblings in the description of the game if the protagonist doesn't get any. Why not simply lovers, or friends or whatever? What's the point in having them be siblings and not some other type of relationship, it feels like bait from the developer.
it makes me wonder why thers some virgin toopid kids who cant even get a single girl to get laid... they become so desperate they starting to lewd their own blood :unsure:...
i tried the game it shoud be sister in law, shes the wife of the mc's older brother..

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
wow was interested in romancing the big sister in law,
iv even had a chance, the moment i was about to take a chance,
boom an explosion noise followed by 2 shady looking ugly dudes need help,

i saved them and turned off the game completely after he asked them to come home with him,
i should've saw it coming,

seen the collections and its just a bunch of NTR stuff,
funny that the MC is a virgin.

Reactions: sonhot
2.10 star(s) 11 Votes