sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I'm talking about the majority, I didn't say "All" Atelier Sakura's game but most of their games
Agree lol. It's just that when you mentioned Atelier Sakura i imediately recall that game, the first i ever played from them. I dont mind stealing but i'd rather my eyeless dude stealing from those scums, not the other way around. Self-insert seems to be my new fetish and i'm just not masochistic enough to watch my eyeless dude getting cucked.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Agree lol. It's just that when you mentioned Atelier Sakura i imediately recall that game, the first i ever played from them. I dont mind stealing but i'd rather my eyeless dude stealing from those scums, not the other way around. Self-insert seems to be my new fetish and i'm just not masochistic enough to watch my eyeless dude getting cucked.
That's the first game you played? you're using translation machine then, there is no english version of that yet and it's kinda ironic that one of the unpopular games of atelier sakura is the game that you only remember, there are already translated games of Atelier Sakura that are so popular like Mayumi, Marina cuckolding report and Please bang my wife and that's what I think NTRBitch is talking about and it's very very good and there are many more untranslated games of Atelier Sakura too that are as good as these

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
That's the first game you played? you're using translation machine then, there is no english version of that yet and it's kinda ironic that one of the unpopular games of atelier sakura is the game that you only remember, there are already translated games of Atelier Sakura that are so popular like Mayumi, Marina cuckolding report and Please bang my wife and that's what I think NTRBitch is talking about and it's very very good and there are many more untranslated games of Atelier Sakura too that are as good as these
I guess that's because i liked the girl of that game the most, she's just my type. Too bad the mc is too much of a pussy just like typical netorare games. I dislike pussy wimps just as much as i dislike delinquent asholes and perverted fatasses. But it's kinda hard to find a game with a normal or badass eyeless mc stealing women from those type i dislike, it's all about assholes and fatasses stealing from wimps.

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I guess that's because i liked the girl of that game the most, she's just my type. Too bad the mc is too much of a pussy just like typical netorare games. I dislike pussy wimps just as much as i dislike delinquent asholes and perverted fatasses. But it's kinda hard to find a game with a normal or badass eyeless mc stealing women from those type i dislike, it's all about assholes and fatasses stealing from wimps.
Well then, I think Atelier Sakura's game is not for you then and this game as well, sorry but I think you're in a wrong thread man, Probably it's "netori" that you are looking for where MC is the one stealing the girls ? then try "Being a DIK" and "Sol Valley"

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Well then, I think Atelier Sakura's game is not for you then and this game as well, sorry but I think you're in a wrong thread man, Probably it's "netori" that you are looking for where MC is the one stealing the girls ? then try "Being a DIK" and "Sol Valley"
Out of curiousity, but somehow I can't even find Sol Valley. Neither here, nor on tfgames or hypnotics and google... thinks I'm talking about sims 4.

Both in your post as well as in your signature you've wrote "Sol Valley", but the closest I could find is "Solvalley School". Did you mean that one by chance, netori seems to be part of the deal with that one. It's v0.14.0, but supposedly has almost 100 events already (according summary ;P).

Reactions: Ero - Sennin
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts v1.0.1.0
I'd be lying if i said this wasn't a waste of time.you have a weapon which the only reason you actually have to use it, is a few times you need to kill to progress.
this also suffers from NPC has the master key problem. spending extra time finding a key to doors which shouldn't be locked,and these keys are not in logical places either...
going on missions to find people and it being pointless in the end...
just for an ending which is either satisfying or stupid depending on which you went for.

also the NTR in the tags is a weird choice. as...you are a young male living with and protecting your older brothers wife. you have no special relationship with her beyond that. so there is no her being unfaithful to you. not to mention you cannot own another person therefore they cannot be stolen from you.

Overall

i'd recommend passing on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tips
there are 2 endings. if you want to see both in one playthrough. don't watch the sex scenes on your computer. you can do that before the final event to see the other one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Sunntr is working on Escape from Z-City 2!
You check at his .

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
also the NTR in the tags is a weird choice. as...you are a young male living with and protecting your older brothers wife. you have no special relationship with her beyond that. so there is no her being unfaithful to you.
It's not cuckolding, it's NTR. In this case it's Netorare, it actually means ones woman being stolen by someone else. Said woman can be ones girlfriend, fiance or wife. BUT, it also can be a childhood friend, the teacher, sister, mother or the one you've got a crush on/ are in love with, but not in a relationship with.

Basically, it means that a woman you care a great deal about is "stolen" from you by the means of sex. So, yes, if she's the wife of the mc's brother = his step-sister. Also, he's been crushing on her/ loving her for a while himself, just never dared to make a move cause... low self esteem and his brother? So, yeah, it's netorare.

Sunntr is working on Escape from Z-City 2!
You check at his .
*facepalm* First read Escape from Z-City, the "2" was completely ignored...

Ehhh, just checked. Are you sure? SunNTR is still finishing the translation of their game "Bitch Raider" (that post was from 20th July, hope that one finishes soon). There's nothing about Escape from Z-City 2, well unless I'm either blind or you know something that isn't there yet.

Reactions: Kotobiki

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
It's not cuckolding, it's NTR. In this case it's Netorare, it actually means ones woman being stolen by someone else. Said woman can be ones girlfriend, fiance or wife. BUT, it also can be a childhood friend, the teacher, sister, mother or the one you've got a crush on/ are in love with, but not in a relationship with.

Basically, it means that a woman you care a great deal about is "stolen" from you by the means of sex. So, yes, if she's the wife of the mc's brother = his step-sister. Also, he's been crushing on her/ loving her for a while himself, just never dared to make a move cause... low self esteem and his brother? So, yeah, it's netorare.

*facepalm* First read Escape from Z-City, the "2" was completely ignored...

Ehhh, just checked. Are you sure? SunNTR is still finishing the translation of their game "Bitch Raider" (that post was from 20th July, hope that one finishes soon). There's nothing about Escape from Z-City 2, well unless I'm either blind or you know something that isn't there yet.
Some cover updates from the patreon:

And yeah, you can ask at his about this. He can confirm it.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
It's better if they will invest their time translating Atelier Sakura's VN games, the best ntr (netorare & netorase) games ever, no asshole, perverts and creeps blackmailers, no forced, rape and gangbang, fully consensual cheating with or without male protagonist consent and detailed ntr scenes in female's POV that can be unlock after completing the game
I think was pretty good, look and and of course . Sadly, it won't be translated anytime soon, your best bet is to learn Japanese.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
*slams head against desk* Alright, how the hell did I overlook THAT... It's not like it's going across the entire screen and has large letters (and a "large" number) in it?! Argh...

...Anyway, I'm still curious about Bitch Raider though. Did they take a break from translating Bitch Raider, by translating... the sequel of another? Did the "nearly complete" translation get abandoned? Are they simply starting on this one, while finishing Bitch Raider?...

Oh well, thanks for the info, Z4IKO.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
*slams head against desk* Alright, how the hell did I overlook THAT... It's not like it's going across the entire screen and has large letters (and a "large" number) in it?! Argh...

...Anyway, I'm still curious about Bitch Raider though. Did they take a break from translating Bitch Raider, by translating... the sequel of another? Did the "nearly complete" translation get abandoned? Are they simply starting on this one, while finishing Bitch Raider?...

Oh well, thanks for the info, Z4IKO.
In my opinion, he is a bit "busy" and ended up dealing with 2 projects at the same time. I believe he will soon post an update talking about it.

Maybe next month he will release the translation. *Fingers crossed*

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
It's better if they will invest their time translating Atelier Sakura's VN games, the best ntr (netorare & netorase) games ever, no asshole, perverts and creeps blackmailers, no forced, rape and gangbang, fully consensual cheating with or without male protagonist consent and detailed ntr scenes in female's POV that can be unlock after completing the game
Man, i really wish i knew japanese so i could play and eventually translate the rest of Marina's games. The art and story of the first one is incredible. I didn't like Mayumi that much, not because of the NTR but because the heroine isn't my type. And even so the translator for that one did an incredible fast job translating the 2 games in less than 6 months, i believe.

Well, we can only hope they will find time and motivation to eventually pick more Atelier Sakura games.

I also suggest Mekujira,they do gofor the perverts/creeps side but i find it stunning. Here are 2 games from them:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Thanks but right now i'm looking for japanese 2d games. I tried 3d games that have netori element such as milfy city, a mother love,lancaster boarding house...even 2d western one like urban demons. Those games while weren't bad, just didnt scratch my itch like japanese 2d games did. And with such requirement i'm struggling to be able to find any, guess i'll have to play in jap again .

Reactions: rKnight

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Out of curiousity, but somehow I can't even find Sol Valley. Neither here, nor on tfgames or hypnotics and google... thinks I'm talking about sims 4.

Both in your post as well as in your signature you've wrote "Sol Valley", but the closest I could find is "Solvalley School". Did you mean that one by chance, netori seems to be part of the deal with that one. It's v0.14.0, but supposedly has almost 100 events already (according summary ;P).
Yes That's it

Reactions: Kame-Sennin
2.10 star(s) 11 Votes