doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
Why he even bothers helping her after finding out she cheated on his brother is beyond me.
:unsure: can we ask the mc himself ...
i remember playing this on jap ver. i ddnt finish the game, for me it was meh, something is lacking i dunno wat..

ty for the translation clean smooth nice

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Why he even bothers helping her after finding out she cheated on his brother is beyond me.

anime one demantonal MC,
he has to protect her becuse of a promise he made to her back when they were kids or some shanon jump shit,
(it was refranced back at the intro of the game, after you saved her from a zombie attack),

too bad hes in a japanese NTR game.

Last edited:

Yetan41

Apr 9, 2019
Game is pretty disappointing. Spoilers ahead. The sister-in-law is a slut before the game even begins. Turns out the MC's older brother doesn't satisfy her, so she's already at maximum degeneracy before the game starts; throughout the course of the game you find scenes with her gangbanging students at the school she's the nurse for, fucking her OBGYN, and fucking the clerk of some random costume store her husband happened to fall asleeep in. Since she starts at peak slut, there's not really any development over the game, just eight different scenes of her enjoying sex with the stereotypical fugly dudes. Nothing too exciting in terms of CG or sex content; one BJ picture plus a handful of different vaginal positions. No anal, no paizuri, no handjob, etc. You don't even get any MM+F CG's; just one-on-one pictures that reference other people nearby. It's a very disappointing lack of variety.

As for gameplay, the game has a solid premise but fails to deliver. The lack of meaningful upgrades for the the PC means that the gameplay gets stale a few minutes in. The exploration value is severely diminished due to only having a handful of scenes, most of which have near identical content AND most of which happen in one of a couple of plot relevant areas anyways. The MC isn't really a character; his reactions are identical regardless of his "purity" level. The ending is especially disappointing. Your reward for maximal completion is yet another boring, samey vaginal scene before the MC gets stabbed to death. Some sprite sex scenes to liven up exploration would've been a really nice touch.

Translation is nice though, props to Emerald_Gladiator. The untranslated bits are just stock "this door is locked" messages and the like.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Netorare again...why?why?why?...Really appeciate the translators effort, but why couldn't they translate some games where the eyeless protagonist stealing women from those fat bastards and muscular looking villains? There's already a tons of netorare around already while barely any netori.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
Dang, was actually interested when I saw it a was a zombie game, then hyped when I saw male protag, since there's only a few good zombie male protag ones, theeeen I saw NTR and it seems that's pretty much all it is, so nope..

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Why people complaining about NTR? Stop putting yourself in the cuck's shoes and be the bull.
I have an idea.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's actually the most popular vanilla fetish so those who complain are most likely just trolls on the internet.

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
Probably even for an ntr likers will side on the non-ntr gamer , it's a bad ntr
It was for me since it was missing a certain something. Probably because it was short and only had one ending with no variation in dialogue regardless the difference of "purity".

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Well, i didn't get the NTR vibe from this one. Sister is alrady a slut and shows no resistance at all from the guys trying to ''steal'' her. No corruption so that cuts the vibe a little bit for me. But oh well, its a good game to pass the time and its always good to see some translators investing their time on NTR. Good work and ty for the translation :)

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Zamer

Jan 13, 2018
Anyone know how to use the RPG maker?

Ive downloaded and ran the setup, but nothing new show's up?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
its always good to see some translators investing their time on NTR. Good work and ty for the translation :)
It's better if they will invest their time translating Atelier Sakura's VN games, the best ntr (netorare & netorase) games ever, no asshole, perverts and creeps blackmailers, no forced, rape and gangbang, fully consensual cheating with or without male protagonist consent and detailed ntr scenes in female's POV that can be unlock after completing the game

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
It's better if they will invest their time translating Atelier Sakura's VN games, the best ntr (netorare & netorase) games ever, no asshole, perverts and creeps blackmailers, no forced, rape and gangbang, fully consensual cheating with or without male protagonist consent and detailed ntr scenes in female's POV that can be unlock after completing the game
Hmm...What about It's from Atelier Sakura and this game's story clearly depict an assh0le delinquent stealing a "strong-willed" girl from the eyeless mc (whom the readers are supposed to self-insert,its just the way it was intended to since he's the only eyeless one amongst the cast of characters). It does have rape at first but then yeah, typical netorare type B the girl gradually became a slut and ultimately fucking the assh0le delinquent in front of the mc.

Reactions: rKnight

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Hmm...What about It's from Atelier Sakura and this game's story clearly depict an assh0le delinquent stealing a "strong-willed" girl from the eyeless mc (whom the readers are supposed to self-insert,its just the way it was intended to since he's the only eyeless one amongst the cast of characters). It does have rape at first but then yeah, typical netorare type B the girl gradually became a slut and ultimately fucking the assh0le delinquent in front of the mc.
I'm talking about the majority, I didn't say "All" Atelier Sakura's game but most of their games

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes