monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Here's a recollection room mod. If you interact with the bottom right square in the room (it's a blank spot), it will unlock everything in the room. It will lock everything back up if you try to leave. I left it blank so that if you don't know it's there, you won't know it's there unless you go looking for it.

I made this because I was having issues with the save that came with the game. I think because the save was made before the translation, there were a couple of things that weren't translating properly (like some names.) To fix it, I think you need to refresh the room somehow, but leaving the room would just exit the game (at that point the save was made). After using this mod on a new game, I noticed that the translation was working properly.

This mod only works on a data extracted version of the game.

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
Can someone tell me, do you get the memory cards in order? Example: #01, #02, #03? Or are the numbers random.

Because playing I got #01 first then at the hospital I got #03, did I miss a memory card somewhere or do you get them in random order?
Memory cad 2 can be found in the public toilet (don't trigger the hospital mission/don't enter hospital). go to the park and enter the public toilet. NTR Supremacy!!! More NTR game pls!!

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
to be honest NTR make me feel horny before masturbate but then after that it will give me a bad taste in my mouth . so i dont know if i like it or hate it ...

2.10 star(s) 11 Votes