SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Esra in Istanbul v0.3

-Special story (Check this in the main menu)

-First ending of the game (Kinda short, it occurs when Esra makes a decision after landlord Mesut decided to visit her in 2nd time.)

-A total of 4 animations added to the end of v0.2 (Esra continues to have fun with laptop.)

I know some of you will tell that this is a smaller update compared to others. My life has been busy recently, also the income from my projects become much smaller after Patreon page got shut down, to be honest. I'll still continue to develop these projects as a part time job and part time hobby, so no worries about that. I wish things would get on their feet after some time. By the way, I've been working on The Prison Guard v0.4 for some time, I'll post some preview pictures in the upcoming days.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Esra in Istanbul [v0.3 FREE] [Trash Panda]

WARNING!

This is ONLY the FREE version, hey, is it something?

Win/Linux:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Esra in Istanbul [v0.3 FREE] [Trash Panda]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EsraInIstanbul-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: oraclesan

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
What does this mean? Like there are some missing pieces? :unsure:
just starting playing it but from what i can tell it seems to be that the really naughty scenes aka sex will only be viewable behind a paywall so if you dont sub to one of his sites you miss out on the "good Stuff" you still see somewhat nudity but not so much sex scenes or their is certain scenes are behind paywall that is the difference from the other versions and free version

Reactions: oraclesan

DanLong

Mar 23, 2018
Yeah, not worth the download. 5 minutes of play and it is the "free" version! i.e. minus the Gallery ...

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes