4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
Hey!

I read the OP description and I made my peace with it.

The game is soooo well done and the renders are outstanding. Congrats!

However, maybe a played the game for the wrong reasons but was there anyone else frustrated the way the game ends and you DON'T get to punish Isabell?

I mean, if there is one someone that I really-really want to...

1598847190962.png

Reactions: Swag&Bacon

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hey!

I read the OP description and I made my peace with it.

The game is soooo well done and the renders are outstanding. Congrats!

However, maybe a played the game for the wrong reasons but was there anyone else frustrated the way the game ends and you DON'T get to punish Isabell?

I mean, if there is one someone that I really-really want to...

View attachment 794837
Leave Isabella alone or you and I will have problems sir e.e

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Let's just hope that people will wait a little bit before posting the update here.
This game is really good and this Dev deserves more support.

Reactions: Den187 and evr

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
:unsure: Hmm. I am sorry to hear so.

Should be given once chance, one opportunity to seize the moment, I will have that tiny thing wrapped and spanked senselessly.
The only one who will be whipped to exhaustion will be that redhead ugly duckling.. my sweet little Isabel will take care of her personally >:)

Interimaru

Jan 1, 2020
The only one who will be whipped to exhaustion will be that redhead ugly duckling.. my sweet little Isabel will take care of her personally >:)
Not even one doubt about it and I am a merciful, I will approve it.:D

But that doesn't mean that Isa should not be taught a harsh lesson.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Not even one doubt about it and I am a merciful, I will approve it.:D

But that doesn't mean that Isa should not be taught a harsh lesson.
Haha yes, I think so too, I just LOVE Isa .. but I would love more for our MC to dominate her and fuck her really hard without a doubt >:)

Reactions: Interimaru

bladestorm69

Jul 29, 2019
i will see this update and if it meets the quality standards that i have this might be the first game i actually patreon. however i am little concerned about the way he has been talking and how things have been going that he might take a really long break after this update. it almost feels like he was burning on fumes to get to this update, and i don't mean money wise but like he was not working healthy and then burned out. it's not like that has not happened again and again to single person developers. they start out with all the fun and so on and then keep going until they burn out :/

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes