4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Seems like he already split the path. That won't make things easier. Following 3 different routes in parallel, will be exhaustive. Hopefully this won't add more psychological pressure on the author.
"None of that means anything though, unless more of you step up and support development." That may even be counterproductive. Normally you cannot guilt someone into subscription... Hmm and I see that discussion even started in the comment section of his post.
Still, I totally hope that he gets more patreons.
I would recommend that he creates some website on its own with the possibility to buy the game with alternative payment methods. Onetime (or for 1 year) 50 bucks with something like paysafecard would bring some additonal customers.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros and D35x

D35x

Feb 10, 2018
Seems like he already split the path. That won't make things easier. Following 3 different routes in parallel, will be exhaustive. Hopefully this won't add more psychological pressure on the author.
"None of that means anything though, unless more of you step up and support development." That may even be counterproductive. Normally you cannot guilt someone into subscription... Hmm and I see that discussion even started in the comment section of his post.
Still, I totally hope that he gets more patreons.
I would recommend that he creates some website on its own with the possibility to buy the game with alternative payment methods. Onetime (or for 1 year) 50 bucks with something like paysafecard would bring some additonal customers.
Does the game already have two path routes? From what i found out, thought it was just one

lyric123

Jan 16, 2018
Does the game already have two path routes? From what i found out, thought it was just one
It's not like the branches have much unique content, yet at least. Some scenes play differently and the dialogue changes in many places. But like henisart says in his post, the ending of the current version is very different depending on if you are on the dom, sub or neutral path.

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
To be honest, I'm not really into dominance / submission things and downloaded it because of beautiful girls and renders. But I liked this game! The quality plot is addictive and you always want to know what will happen next. I'd like to see some nude / lewd scenes featuring Mistress von Stern too, and hope this preview will be beginning of that.

Last edited:

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
@Zherta recommended this game which I have now played for the first time. Just finished v 29.1 and have some mixed feelings about it. I played the Dom route and will probably play the other 2. I really like the graphics which are very top-notch and the story which is extremely well written. The down side is that the dev tends to be very verbos and gets into fetishes that I don't like in particular peeing that could been toned down. For the most part though I don't mind most of the ones he has included. Hard to pick a fave female. From a looks stand point it would be Isabella. From a personality POV is would be, hands down, Anja plus she is not hard on the eyes at all. I guess I would have to go with Anja.

This one very messed up family led by the Mistress Stern. I am not sure who I dislike the most of the sisters, Bella or Lisa at this point. I almost hate the MC because of the way he treats Heather, his sister, and he really doesn't have any backbone unless he has something to gain. I have to agree with Bella on one thing though, MC is NOT a real man especially with the way he lets Bella walk all over Heather.

This very well could be the first game on F95 that I intend to play all 3 paths to see how the story differs. I don't expect the Mistress and Young Mistresses to much if at all but there should be some change in the MC.

Thank you @Zherta for pointing this game out. I hope the Dev renigs on his pledge to not do a second game. That would be a great lose to this community. There's only a handfull of that Devs that put out the quality in all phases as Henissart does.

Edit: Forgot to mention the musical score is superb.

Last edited:
Reactions: lyric123

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well finally gave this a go and...

Wow...what an utterly ridiculous premise/setup...I'm just...lost for words at how dumb that was. Wouldn't be legally liable for any debts of his parents, and if in some twist of fate he was....the minute we get to the shaving scene you grab your sister (you know, the one you love and will always protect)...go the fuck home and file for bankruptcy.

Like a bad horror film, stupid people doing stupid things purely for plot contrivance. However, the renders are beatifully done, the music is very good and it certainly is unique, so wish the dev the very best for the future of this and other projects. Not for me though.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes