4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
so the tag has male domination, but so far i see everyone saying this a femdom game, can anyone tell me which is right?
well the male protagonist spank the maid
so yes there are maledom
but yes the game are a femdom game
and we are happy with that there are to much maledom in the games
would be even better with more lezdom and femdom games

highfist

Aug 5, 2019
well the male protagonist spank the maid
so yes there are maledom
but yes the game are a femdom game
and we are happy with that there are to much maledom in the games
would be even better with more lezdom and femdom games
ah ok thanks, i cant really get into femdom stuff. i think it because i am a dominant guy in Rl so i have a hard time letting someone have control

Reactions: Mr Secret

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018

A Wallpaper for August
Hi everyone,

bow down before Demon Mistress von Stern.

All the best,
Henissart

View attachment 769987
...do you get MIMO WiFi reception on those horns...? I really feel like you should. If you don't, check your router settings - maybe the neighbor is hogging the same channel you're on...?

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Can't figure out if I love or hate these bitches. Kind of reminds me of Judas Priest Song

You give me pain, but you bring me pleasure
Get out of my life
You bring me pain, but you give me pleasure
Don't know what I like

lyric123

Jan 16, 2018
All those teasers, oh man. I'm really looking forward to that release. :LOL: Hopefully it will be August, but I've got some doubts about that.:rolleyes:
Yeah, I have some doubts too. But a while back I would have guessed this was getting abandoned soon so its just nice to see some progress being made and hopefully the next update isnt too far away.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
Yeah, I have some doubts too. But a while back I would have guessed this was getting abandoned soon so its just nice to see some progress being made and hopefully the next update isnt too far away.
I'm glad he's back on it as this game is great, but I bet he probably has a good idea how many people actually play (and like) his game versus supporting his Patreon. That can be very frustrating. I can really empathize with that believe me...this game should have way more support in my opinion.

D35x

Feb 10, 2018
Can't figure out if I love or hate these bitches. Kind of reminds me of Judas Priest Song

You give me pain, but you bring me pleasure
Get out of my life
You bring me pain, but you give me pleasure
Don't know what I like
I know for a fact that i love being humiliated and dominated by my partner... so it kinda makes me love them, i don't agree with the part: "get out of my life" :p

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Since the day he removed the high tiers and made the custom one the amount of money he make dropped alot. now he dont make an update every 2 months as he used to . devs need to understand that people need something to pledge more even if it is an illusion like get the game 2 days early cause they wont give more then they have to for nothing .

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Since the day he removed the high tiers and made the custom one the amount of money he make dropped alot. now he dont make an update every 2 months as he used to . devs need to understand that people need something to pledge more even if it is an illusion like get the game 2 days early cause they wont give more then they have to for nothing .
I believe he totally understood this. He made it very clear that he has some issues selling exactly those kind of "illusions". When he changed the payment categories he expected a big drop on income. He does not want to sell something, but he likes to get a tip for something he loves to do anyways.
If this is the way that prevents a burn out for him, it may be a good idea.
Low patreon income though means he needs more time for a real job and hence slower progress on the game. We must deal with that.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Kindly consider not spreading "Alternative Facts". He VERY MUCH wants to sell something. Which is why there is no free current(ish) version.

I was talking to Drako about the idea to sell "illusions" and "pledge more", like polls, extra wallpapers, influence in the game, custom images. Please read the context before caps locks me.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes