4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

lyric123

Jan 16, 2018
Here you go, not a very interesting update though.

Hi everyone,

not much of substance for me to say at the moment. I just don't want to go too long without dropping in here.
I'll spare you the details, but job search is going alright. The requirement to have very flexible work hours in order to not get in the way of game development doesn't make it that easy though, so nothing fixed yet.
The wallpaper poll has concluded with an unsurprising result: the winner is 'Sexy Schoolgirl Isabella'. Since Bella seems to be OP, she will sit out the next vote to give the other Mistresses and Maids a chance. You can still send me ideas that include her of course, but they'll be part of the September poll.
I think that's it already with 'news'. Do feel free to ask me whatever you want if you have a question though. Writing my usual long-winded posts it tough right now, but it doesn't mean that I don't happily talk if you give me a prompt.

All the best,
Henissart

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
Unfortunately i had to delete the game for a second time. Which is a shame because the game looks so fucking good, has a good premise and the models look fantastic for the most part. The only girl that I'm not into is the friend/sister character Heather. That might actually be part of the problem that i have with this game. Femdom isn't my fav genre but i don't mind it if it is executed well. Which this game does really well with the main character. The way Heather is treated though is just to much to me. I'm not attracted to her and want her to get out of this scar free but this game doesn't let you so far. For her not to have to drink piss you have to touch her. Both outcomes just don't appeal to me. There's no middle ground. Then there's the scene where you have no choice but suck her titties. It's just to much. I'd be fine if it's me who gets the punishment instead of her but that's not an option. Well it's great alot of people are enjoying the game as it is but a middle ground route would be great imo.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Unfortunately i had to delete the game for a second time. Which is a shame because the game looks so fucking good, has a good premise and the models look fantastic for the most part. The only girl that I'm not into is the friend/sister character Heather. That might actually be part of the problem that i have with this game. Femdom isn't my fav genre but i don't mind it if it is executed well. Which this game does really well with the main character. The way Heather is treated though is just to much to me. I'm not attracted to her and want her to get out of this scar free but this game doesn't let you so far. For her not to have to drink piss you have to touch her. Both outcomes just don't appeal to me. There's no middle ground. Then there's the scene where you have no choice but suck her titties. It's just to much. I'd be fine if it's me who gets the punishment instead of her but that's not an option. Well it's great alot of people are enjoying the game as it is but a middle ground route would be great imo.
Just wondering why you didn't see it coming: they will "force" MC to bang her, of course. And she'll love it.

You can bet your ass.

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
I'm actually in a more neutral position about female slaves. In this game Heather seems to be placed as some kind of motive for the MC to submit. I think this is executed pretty well.

In general, I really love this game.

Reactions: asehpe

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
Personally I prefer to dominate the girls and not let them dominate me. They are soooo annoying that I want to smash their heads each time :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The way they dominate Heather is good but maybe a bit too much with the cage stuff... and some kinks are weird and a bit disgusting for me personally (Pee drink, smell, BDSM, ...)

A game to try if you want to see the worse human behavior

Last edited:

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
I'm actually in a more neutral position about female slaves. In this game, Heather seems to be placed as some kind of motive for the MC to submit. I think this is executed pretty well.

In general, I really love this game.
But the problem with that is that if she is there to be a motivation, there should also be a reward for your obedience. There is none IMO. No matter what you do she will get humiliated regardless. Even if I were interested in her sexually I wouldn't want her to be treated the way she is. Give me a route where I can protect her from sexual humiliation and I will download the Game again. I'm totally fine with verbal abuse but the sexual one is just not my cup of tea.

Reactions: despot444

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
But the problem with that is that if she is there to be a motivation, there should also be a reward for your obedience. There is none IMO. No matter what you do she will get humiliated regardless.
I prefer the MC to be abused and fooled by these women. Part of a femdom scenario.
Secondly, it may already be that the MC is "rewarded" for his obedience, since it could become much worse in a femdom setting.

But don't get me wrong. I totally understand your viewpoint though. All I'm saying, there is a femdom kink existing that this scenario meets and hence, there are people who totally prefer the way it is right now and it is understandable that most people without this type of femdom preference do not like it. ;)

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
But the problem with that is that if she is there to be a motivation, there should also be a reward for your obedience. There is none IMO. No matter what you do she will get humiliated regardless. Even if I were interested in her sexually I wouldn't want her to be treated the way she is. Give me a route where I can protect her from sexual humiliation and I will download the Game again. I'm totally fine with verbal abuse but the sexual one is just not my cup of tea.
I suppose the question here is the extent to which a femdom-oriented game should be "fair" to the submissive characters in it, i.e. reward them for doing the right thing or punish them for doing the wrong thing ('right' and 'wrong' being defined in a more neutral, vanilla way). But note that the appeal of femdom games is exactly in the helplessness or lack of agency of the submissive characters, who have to endure all kinds of injustices, sexual and otherwise. To demand more justice to them -- even if only on one plane, e.g. the sexual one -- is to deviate from the ambiance, just as one would deviate from the ambiance of a 'noir' film by making things look too happy or uplifting and the characters too moral and optimistic.

Now, of course the intensity of the ambiance can vary according to the tastes of the author and those of the intended audience. So far, for instance, we don't see in E: D much in terms of actual physical torture or bondage. And some games do like mixing ambiances (like, say, a 'noir' film that also has a comedic side), so you can have clearly submissive and clearly dominant paths.

But there is nothing wrong with sticking to one kind of ambiance and not mixing with others, just as there is nothing wrong with any kind of intensity, high or low, that an author wants to have in his/her work. Complaining about the elements that form this ambiance/intensity -- e.g., complaining about Heather's unavoidable sexual abuse -- implies wanting to change elements that have a role to play in the intensity/ambiance of a story. It would be like wanting to change the occurrence of pointless civilian deaths in a war story, when pointless civilian deaths happen all the time and thus are part of the background in a war story.

Personally, I'm quite happy with E: D and its psychological approach to the characters thus far, and I find the femdom ambiance/intensity charming and pleasant. The suffering and abuse of our MCs is part of this. You don't have to like it, and you can consider it as unfair as pointless civilian deaths in a war story, but they are part of the situational parameters. Unfairness is part of what happens in war stories, of what makes them war stories, and the effects of this unfairness on the viewer are part of the intended results. So is the suffering of the MCs in femdom stories. It's OK if this unfairness displeases you (you may dislike a war story in which the MC was incapable of protecting his sister from shrapnel and thus had to see her being physically hurt and damaged, for example) and you would be right in searching for stories that are more to your liking; but this doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the war (or femdom) story as it is, and that it is not doing exactly what it should in the context of its genre. There is nothing wrong with appreciating them as they are, which is what fans of war stories or femdom stories do.

Last edited:

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
I suppose the question here is the extent to which a femdom-oriented game should be "fair" to the submissive characters in it, i.e. reward them for doing the right thing or punish them for doing the wrong thing ('right' and 'wrong' being defined in a more neutral, vanilla way). But note that appeal of femdom games is exactly in the helplessness or lack of agency of the submissive characters, who have to endure all kinds of injustices, sexual and otherwise. To demand more justice to them -- even if only on one plane, e.g. the sexual one -- is to deviate from the ambiance, just as one would deviate from the ambiance of a 'noir' film by making things look too happy or uplifting and the characters too moral and optimistic.

Now, of course the intensity of the ambiance can vary according to the tastes of the author and those of the intended audience. So far, for instance, we don't see in E: D much in terms of actual physical torture or bondage. And some games do like mixing ambiances (like, say, a 'noir' film who also has a comedic side), so you can have clearly submissive and clearly dominant paths.

But there is nothing wrong with sticking to one kind of ambiance and not mixing with others, just as there is nothing wrong with any kind of intensity, high or low, that an author wants to have in his/her work. Complaining about the elements that form this ambiance/intensity -- e.g., complaining Heather's unavoidable sexual abuse -- implies wanting to change elements that have a role to play in the intensity/ambiance of a story. It would be like wanting to change the occurrence of pointless civilian deaths in a war story, when pointless civilian deaths happen all the time and thus are part of the background in a war story.

Personally, I'm quite happy with E: D and its psychological approach to the characters thus far, and I find the femdom ambiance/intensity charming and pleasant. The suffering and abuse of our MCs is part of this. You don't have to like it, and you can consider it as unfair as pointless civilian deaths in a war story, but they are part of the situational prerequisitearameters. Unfairness is part of what happens in war stories, of what makes them war stories, and the effects of this unfairness on the viewer are part of the intended results. So is the suffering of the MCs in femdom stories. It's OK if this unfairness displeases you (you may dislike a war story in which the MC was incapable of protecting his sister from shrapnel and thus had to see her being physically hurt and damaged, for example) and you would be right in searching for stories that are more to your liking; but this doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with the war (or femdom) story as it is, and that it is not doing exactly what it should in the context of its genre. There is nothing wrong with appreciating them as they are, which is what fans of war stories or femdom stories do.
You are totally right. There is nothing wrong with liking this or any other Femdom game as it is. I never said it was. No Kink shaming.
My main problem is that the "choices" that you make don't really matter at all. If you want to tell the story in a certain way then just do it. Don't give me branching opportunities when the outcome IMO isn't that different at all. Either humiliate your sis in front of a bunch of people you just met by taking advantage of her while shaving her pussy or don't and let her get humiliated the next day where she has to drink piss. Secondly, how is this a punishment for the MC? He clearly is getting aroused by her or any other female character in the Game. He can also avoid actual punishment easily by throwing the maid under the bus or by not being a perv around the gals. He never truly gets "punished". At times it just feels like that the only character that is getting punished is Heather. Which once again you have no actual control over.

Reactions: asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
My main problem is that the "choices" that you make don't really matter at all. If you want to tell the story in a certain way then just do it. Don't give me branching opportunities when the outcome IMO isn't that different at all. Either humiliate your sis in front of a bunch of people you just met by taking advantage of her while shaving her pussy or don't and let her get humiliated the next day where she has to drink piss.
But here the problem is that the choices DO matter, it's just that the consequences are constrained by the choice of genre and intensity in a way that displeases you. There are no choices that fully allow you to protect Heather, and this is part of the femdom ambiance that this game is going for. The outcomes aren't that different in your opinion, but in the context of a femdom game they may very well be. Consider, say, a work like Sophie's choice: the fact that she was offered a choice with true consequences, but in which both outcomes were deeply horrible and repulsive, is EXACTLY what the author was going for, so if you complain that in your opinion (and you would arguably be not wrong) the choices were equivalent because there was no way for Sophie to choose to save both of her children, then you would be undermining a crucial element of the story.

Secondly, how is this a punishment for the MC? He clearly is getting aroused by her or any other female character in the Game. He can also avoid actual punishment easily by throwing the maid under the bus or by not being a perv around the gals. He never truly gets "punished". At times it just feels like that the only character that is getting punished is Heather. Which once again you have no actual control over.
Depending on his choices, he does get punished several times (wearing that cock cage was a "punishment," for instance, albeit a logically unfair one). That the MC is getting aroused is to be expected if he does have submissive tendencies; since I also do, I would also be aroused in his position. Now, the incest elements can be offputting to most people, but this is a separate discussion, and the game allows you to bypass the issue (in the unpatched version) by making Heather a dear childhood friend, the daughter of your father's associate.

It is true that Heather has thus far been getting more punishment than the MC, but this is one of the intriguing features of this game: it also goes for psychological and moral drama. Even if you can't "save" Heather, you can make choices that affect how she is treated, and also how other characters are treated (e.g., the maid with a mysterious past); this has consequences for how these characters will treat you back, for your understanding of their situation and motivations, and for your own moral development in the game. The level of detail (that makes me actually care about the MC, Heather, the maid, even the von Stern ladies to some extent) also makes it possible for me to accept injustices as part of the unfolding plot, both because these injustices don't look like simple cheap attempts at satisfying specific kinks, and because I'm honestly curious about what will happen to these characters, just as I accept injustices in other fiction stories that I like because the plot / drama is indeed good. (Personally, I"m 100% into femdom, so anything that puts a woman in a position of inferiority, like Heather's punishments, rubs me the wrong way; still, again, the game is sufficiently well written that I really want to see where this is going. I want to know how the MC's relationship with Heather and with the other characters will evolve, perhaps even more than I want to see just the MC being punished.)

Last edited:

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
You are totally right. There is nothing wrong with liking this or any other Femdom game as it is. I never said it was. No Kink shaming.
My main problem is that the "choices" that you make don't really matter at all. If you want to tell the story in a certain way then just do it. Don't give me branching opportunities when the outcome IMO isn't that different at all.
Okay, I believe to want more impact of your choices is a acceptable demand. That is always a tricky part of all games. Most likely it is too much effort to tell two complete different stories or even more of them. What I expect is that there will be at least a few distinguishable ending based on a few decisions you made during your game.

At times it just feels like that the only character that is getting punished is Heather. Which once again you have no actual control over.
I hope that this will actually change, too. I'd like to see the MC more in focus. From what i can read between the lines, it is something that might happen. So let's look forward to it.

CitDCypher

Jul 26, 2017
asehpe Once again fair points you make but Sophie's choice doesn't work for me. While you are right by saving both you would undermine the story itself but presented with that situation I'd rather not choose at all. Maybe that's the fundamental difference in our opinions.

“Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.”
Andrzej Sapkoski

Reactions: slider and asehpe

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
asehpe Once again fair points you make but Sophie's choice doesn't work for me. While you are right by saving both you would undermine the story itself but presented with that situation I'd rather not choose at all. Maybe that's the fundamental difference in our opinions.

“Evil is Evil. Lesser, greater, middling… Makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I’m to choose between one evil and another… I’d rather not choose at all.”
Andrzej Sapkoski
Fair enough. We don't have the same tastes, and this is not bad. If you don't enjoy the character development and style of writing enough in E: D to want to stick around to see what happens next, then this is a perfectly legitimate move. I wish you all the luck with other games!

"To see others suffer does one good, to make others suffer even more: this is a hard saying but an ancient, mighty, human, all-too-human principle [...] Without cruelty there is no festival."
Friedrich Nietzsche, On the Genealogy of Morals

slider

Jul 14, 2017
That was an interesting debate, guys!

I too feel that the characters, no matter if they are broken, brutal or innocent, are tangled in a decadent net that is smothering out all the life from them; and its story is unfair, melancholic and bitter like in no other game I know. But despite this, I'm enjoying E : D immensely. Immorality, decadence and corruption can be sexy in fiction if they are well written and depicted in an artistic way. Henissart simply nails it.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't thoroughly enjoy playing a good game about wholesome, loving femdom. It's a genre that hasn't seen much attention yet I think has a lot of potential.

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
That was an interesting debate, guys!

I too feel that the characters, no matter if they are broken, brutal or innocent, are tangled in a decadent net that is smothering out all the life from them; and its story is unfair, melancholic and bitter like in no other game I know. But despite this, I'm enjoying E : D immensely. Immorality, decadence and corruption can be sexy in fiction if they are well written and depicted in an artistic way. Henissart simply nails it.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't thoroughly enjoy playing a good game about wholesome, loving femdom. It's a genre that hasn't seen much attention yet I think has a lot of potential.
I agree entirely, though we may perhaps disagree on what constitutes 'immorality, decadence and corruption.' For E: D specifically, I don't know where the author wants to take it. Maybe it will indeed be a tale of inexorable degradation, leading to the MC and his sis/friend becoming well-trained puppies with no shadow of free will left in them; but somehow I doubt it. Even Anja, who clearly has a mysterious backstory worth knowing about, isn't downtrodden to this level. Besides, judging by the writing and the beauty put into some scenes (the sequence named "Assitance" in the gallery, in which Anja helps the MC relieve his sexual frustration before the future meeting with Isabella, had me on the verge of tears, with the music, the beauty of the images, and the delicate, intimist writing, making me really like Anja as a character), I don't think Henissart is planning a simple tale of degradation. I think his goals are more in the psychological, in self-discovery and self-acceptance, and in conflicts and their resolution, and not only for the MC and his sis/friend.

And I also agree with the enjoyment of wholesome, loving femdom. In fact, if I ever get down to doing a game, I would LOVE to enter into the distinction between "loving" and "cruel" femdom, their pros and cons, and their ultimate meanings. They are both deeply enjoyable, and if there is an imbalance favoring "cruel" femdom right now, I certainly hope it will be changed.

Reactions: noway1 and slider
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes