4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

noway1

Nov 27, 2019
Oh, now I'm starting to doubt in what I kind of remember reading here... Can't actually find more posts from Henissart mentioning "futa" in this thread than the one you pointed at. Maybe I was wrong about him saying it directly after all. :unsure:
Still at least hoping no supernaturals coming into play in this game.
There was at least the a discussion where they called it "hiding a banana" with messages like:
Have you guys not read the post on patreon where they have stated that Elisabeth is not a dick girl?

lyric123

Jan 16, 2018
EstateDominate_WP_12_1K.jpg

Wallpaper Vol. 12
Hi everyone,

here's the 'Dirty Dancing lift' wallpaper that won the last poll.
Thank you for the idea, Kali!

All the best,
Henissart

P.S. I'll post the poll for the next wallpaper on Saturday.
Suggestion box is still open until then.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

Wallpaper Vol. 12
Hi everyone,

here's the 'Dirty Dancing lift' wallpaper that won the last poll.
Thank you for the idea, Kali!

All the best,
Henissart

P.S. I'll post the poll for the next wallpaper on Saturday.
Suggestion box is still open until then.
Great wp, have u another great wp from Isabella?

noway1

Nov 27, 2019

Hi everyone,

the page will remain paused in July.
Current Patrons will not be charged anything at the start of next month.

Posting frequency is going to be fairly light for a bit.
I'll step it up again with previews once I'm done with the job search and I can turn my focus back to game development. Most likely within a few weeks.

All the best,
Henissart

new post on patreon, no updates planned for July
Probably that what meant here, but since I didn't get it, maybe useful for someone else, too.
Anyway sad news. I assume we see a lot less of this one in the future.

dany86

Jan 10, 2019

Hi everyone,

the page will remain paused in July.
Current Patrons will not be charged anything at the start of next month.

Posting frequency is going to be fairly light for a bit.
I'll step it up again with previews once I'm done with the job search and I can turn my focus back to game development. Most likely within a few weeks.

All the best,
Henissart

Probably that what meant here, but since I didn't get it, maybe useful for someone else, too.
Anyway sad news. I assume we see a lot less of this one in the future.
OMG, hope that this amazing game does not get abandoned :(

I still believe a new release will come. I am right, guys?

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Ok I have a question, Im following the walkthrough because I want have Isabella (fuck, or romance with her, what the games let u) and in the beggining the walkthrough says a point; "Isabellas dressing" but in my run the game doesnt show this scene and goes for the next.. is this normal or what happened?

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
Ok I have a question, Im following the walkthrough because I want have Isabella (fuck, or romance with her, what the games let u) and in the beggining the walkthrough says a point; "Isabellas dressing" but in my run the game doesnt show this scene and goes for the next.. is this normal or what happened?
To get that scene you need to not push Heather during the shaving scene.
So far there are no sex scenes with Isabella and you can't romance her. But when they happen it will probably be in the dom path.

OMG, hope that this amazing game does not get abandoned :(

I still believe a new release will come. I am right, guys?
There are no signs that the game will get abandoned in the near future, the dev is making changes to make development more sustainable. There are public posts on his Patreon explaining everything, if you care.

In any case, the best way to assure that the game won't get abandoned is to support its development.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
To get that scene you need to not push Heather during the shaving scene.
So far there are no sex scenes with Isabella and you can't romance her. But when they happen it will probably be in the dom path.
Oh ty so much, yeah Im trying to go for dominate path because I hate a man as submit haha, and one question more, in the actual version of the game, u obtain something with Isabella? Maybe a lil bit attention from her? Better words for the MC from her? Or atm she is a hag as the start? haha, really I like her, her personality too, but I WANT HER hahaha

Reactions: effninefivehuman

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
Oh ty so much, yeah Im trying to go for dominate path because I hate a man as submit haha, and one question more, in the actual version of the game, u obtain something with Isabella? Maybe a lil bit attention from her? Better words for the MC from her? Or atm she is a hag as the start? haha, really I like her, her personality too, but I WANT HER hahaha
What do you mean in the actual version of the game?
Choosing the more 'domineering' options usually means that Isabella treats the MC with more 'respect', calling him by his name instead, etc. But playing the actual VN is much better than being told.
If you go by what it seems right to you you'll probably get what you want, or something very close to that, no need for walkthroughs. Options and consequences in the game are pretty logical.

Reactions: PinkGoddess
4.40 star(s) 118 Votes