4.40 star(s) 118 Votes

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
What are your favourite maledom games, if you don't mind me asking?
Tbh, I dont think I played games where the MC (male) be a real dominate.. maybe dirty pool when u broke ur niece and control her completly.. but unfortunately most of devs dont make games so hard in these practices.. I mean, I played so many games and is possible Im forgetting some with good domination but in the practice, the real bdsm or something like this.. the devs have fear to do or Idk haha

Reactions: effninefivehuman

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
What do you mean in the actual version of the game?
Choosing the more 'domineering' options usually means that Isabella treats the MC with more 'respect', calling him by his name instead, etc. But playing the actual VN is much better than being told.
If you go by what it seems right to you you'll probably get what you want, or something very close to that, no need for walkthroughs. Options and consequences in the game are pretty logical.
Well I want to say that, that if in the current version of the game you could sense an improvement in Isabella's behavior towards the MC, seeing that if, I will continue on the path of "dominate" haha ty

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There are no signs that the game will get abandoned in the near future, the dev is making changes to make development more sustainable. There are public posts on his Patreon explaining everything, if you care.

In any case, the best way to assure that the game won't get abandoned is to support its development.
There's a dude I listen to (John Mellencamp) that sings: "People believe what they want to believe, even if it doesn't make sense at all".

Yeah, he's singing about you too.

There are TONS of signs that are telling you the opposite, pal. I daresay they are crying it out loud.

Anyway, I think this thread should have the "on hold" tag.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
There's a dude I listen to (John Mellencamp) that sings: "People believe what they want to believe, even if it doesn't make sense at all".

Yeah, he's singing about you too.

There are TONS of signs that are telling you the opposite, pal. I daresay they are crying it out loud.

Anyway, I think this thread should have the "on hold" tag.
Lol. Whatever you say, PAL.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The author did promise that development will start again in August :unsure:
Everytime a dev told that he/she/it/they put a game on hold, some mod put a "on hold" tag here on F95.

- "he did promise"... sure: now, I'm gonna put my right hand into the fire because I believe in him too.

- It isn't August right now, you know.

Anyway, I like this game, so I hope this isn't the end, but I don't expect anything for sure.

Sep 22, 2017
Is there a known release date already?

I thought I read it was on July 1st (or at least beginning of July). Can't find that info any more though.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
When did he promise that development would start again in August? As far as I know, development hasn't even stopped.

Hi everyone,

the page will remain paused in July.
Current Patrons will not be charged anything at the start of next month.

Posting frequency is going to be fairly light for a bit.
I'll step it up again with previews once I'm done with the job search and I can turn my focus back to game development. Most likely within a few weeks.

All the best,
Henissart

Do you remember when I told you that John Mellencamp was talking about you too?

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
Do you remember when I told you that John Mellencamp was talking about you too?
Who?
That it isn't the focus at the moment doesn't mean that it's not being developed. I think the TONS of signs that you are seeing may stem from poor reading comprehension.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Who?
That it isn't the focus at the moment doesn't mean that it's not being developed. I think the TONS of signs that you are seeing may stem from poor reading comprehension.
There is no point trying. Ignore him and move on, man.

So, you haven't realized yet that 99,99% of these Patreon games are never going to be completed.

He crystal clearly told you again and again and again and again that he needs money and he's looking for a job, therefore he can't work on the game anymore.

And yet you still want to believe that 2 + 2 = 5.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
So, you haven't realized yet that 99,99% of these Patreon games are never going to be completed.

He crystal clearly told you again and again and again and again that he needs money and he's looking for a job, therefore he can't work on the game anymore.

And yet you still want to believe that 2 + 2 = 5.
Oh, sorry, I completely forgot about all those times he did tell me that. How silly of me. Thanks for reminding me!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
My bad, I should have been more specific. I thought he had mentioned he'll put out the next update on July the 1st regardless of his patreon being paused or not. Or have I just imagined that? :unsure:
No, he said that he would have restarted working on the game in July, provided his job search was successful. It wasn't. So he postponed everything to August IF and WHEN he found a job.

Reality sucks, man.

genmaximo

Jun 20, 2017
This looks interesting. So is it ALL femdom, or does the male MC get to dom a bit?

Q: Is Estate : Dominate a 'Femdom Game'?

A: No, it isn't. The game is set in a female dominated environment, but that does not mean that everything taking place there will be 'femdom'.

Imagine a movie that is set at the front line of a war. That movie could be a war movie, but it could also be a romantic love story. You would, of course, expect the front line setting to have relevance either way. So even if the movie is a love story, there's a good chance one of the lovers dies to a random artillery shell in the end.

The same is true for Estate : Dominate. The MC will be in a female dominated setting for the entire game. But that does not mean that all content will be 'femdom'. It does, however, mean that even an MC with a dominant disposition can be hit by a femdom artillery shell from time to time.

Q: I want to be a dominant MC, where is my dominant content?

A: It's coming, but I have no intention to degrade the game by allowing you to 'escape' the setting. If you are not interested to play as a dominant MC in a female dominated environment, then Estate : Dominate is not the game for you and you should play something else.
If you do continue to play, you will be able to slowly expand your power and partly turn the tables. Unlikely to the point of formal role reversal, and certainly with setbacks to remind you of the place you're in, but there will be plenty of dominant scenes where you can take advantage of other servants or get to pay back some of the Mistresses for what they've done to you.
This is part of . It contains spoilers, so read at your own discretion.

4.40 star(s) 118 Votes